Deckstar and LIV pay Tribute to DJ AM
Deckstar and LIV pay Tribute to DJ AM with special surprise performances by some of his closest friends all night long.
This past year the entertainment industry has experienced the untimely deaths of some of it’s greatest musicians that have made a significant impact on the music world. From Michael Jackson to DJ AM, they’re deaths have rocked the world of music lovers everywhere. DJ AM was one of the most amazing Deejays there was and had an amazing talent of mashing up rock, hip-hop, and electro and worked with huge stars like Madonna, Will Smith, Papa Roach, and many more. I saw him live at Bacardi B-Live and all I can say is I have never jammed out as hard as I did when he was on the decks. He was electrifying and had crazy energy.
Thursday, March 25th Deckstar and LIV will pay tribute to DJ Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM by dedicating an entire night to the fallen star during Winter Music Conference. The night will be filled with special surprise performances by some of his closest friends who want to celebrate his life in the best way possible, dropping crazy beats on the turntables. It’s time to show some love for the amazing DJ AM at LIV.
- Pre-sale tickets for this event are available at Wanttickets.com for a price of $35 (not bad compared to some of the other events); ticket purchase cut-off time is 8pm. Doors open at 11pm.
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series