Debra Messing gets involved in local charity
Talk about cred. Debra Messing launched the Post-it Your Words Stick With Them program, a national charity campaign that supports the Miami-based, education non-profit Adopt A Classroom.org – a national organization that supports student success by empowering teachers with the funds they need to purchase classroom materials. The Smash star joined the Post-it Brand and Adopt A Classroom.org to highlight the power of a handwritten note. Messing is asking parents and teachers to share notes they’ve written to encourage kids during the school year on Post-it.com/YourWords. Needless to say, don't share this on Facebook, write it out.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami