Debra Messing gets involved in local charity
Talk about cred. Debra Messing launched the Post-it Your Words Stick With Them program, a national charity campaign that supports the Miami-based, education non-profit Adopt A Classroom.org – a national organization that supports student success by empowering teachers with the funds they need to purchase classroom materials. The Smash star joined the Post-it Brand and Adopt A Classroom.org to highlight the power of a handwritten note. Messing is asking parents and teachers to share notes they’ve written to encourage kids during the school year on Post-it.com/YourWords. Needless to say, don't share this on Facebook, write it out.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie