Debra Messing gets involved in local charity
Talk about cred. Debra Messing launched the Post-it Your Words Stick With Them program, a national charity campaign that supports the Miami-based, education non-profit Adopt A Classroom.org – a national organization that supports student success by empowering teachers with the funds they need to purchase classroom materials. The Smash star joined the Post-it Brand and Adopt A Classroom.org to highlight the power of a handwritten note. Messing is asking parents and teachers to share notes they’ve written to encourage kids during the school year on Post-it.com/YourWords. Needless to say, don't share this on Facebook, write it out.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht