Debra Messing gets involved in local charity
Talk about cred. Debra Messing launched the Post-it Your Words Stick With Them program, a national charity campaign that supports the Miami-based, education non-profit Adopt A Classroom.org – a national organization that supports student success by empowering teachers with the funds they need to purchase classroom materials. The Smash star joined the Post-it Brand and Adopt A Classroom.org to highlight the power of a handwritten note. Messing is asking parents and teachers to share notes they’ve written to encourage kids during the school year on Post-it.com/YourWords. Needless to say, don't share this on Facebook, write it out.
On Our Radar
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star