Debra Messing gets involved in local charity
Talk about cred. Debra Messing launched the Post-it Your Words Stick With Them program, a national charity campaign that supports the Miami-based, education non-profit Adopt A Classroom.org – a national organization that supports student success by empowering teachers with the funds they need to purchase classroom materials. The Smash star joined the Post-it Brand and Adopt A Classroom.org to highlight the power of a handwritten note. Messing is asking parents and teachers to share notes they’ve written to encourage kids during the school year on Post-it.com/YourWords. Needless to say, don't share this on Facebook, write it out.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges