Deals at db Bistro Moderne Miami
Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne has launched a series of promotions:
A five-course chef’s table for groups of four to six inside the restaurant’s wine tower for $85 per person (add $55 each for wine pairings).
A 5-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $7 cocktails, wines and small plates.
The restaurant is at JW Marriott Marquis, 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami; 305-421-8800, www.danielnyc.com.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach