Deals at db Bistro Moderne Miami
Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne has launched a series of promotions:
A five-course chef’s table for groups of four to six inside the restaurant’s wine tower for $85 per person (add $55 each for wine pairings).
A 5-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $7 cocktails, wines and small plates.
The restaurant is at JW Marriott Marquis, 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami; 305-421-8800, www.danielnyc.com.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- La Savina in the Mondrian puts a little Ibiza in South Beach
- Italian-food traditions radiate from Luna Capresse in North Miami
- Sixpoint Resin is a sticky-bitter monster of an IPA
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Miami restaurant review: Siena Tavern's Italian food is hearty -- and pricey
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- Tacos and more at Miami Beach's bodacious Bodega
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein