Deals at db Bistro Moderne Miami
Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne has launched a series of promotions:
A five-course chef’s table for groups of four to six inside the restaurant’s wine tower for $85 per person (add $55 each for wine pairings).
A 5-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $7 cocktails, wines and small plates.
The restaurant is at JW Marriott Marquis, 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami; 305-421-8800, www.danielnyc.com.
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- American Social now open in Brickell
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- Freshii: Fast food that's healthy and tastes good
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- New looks for local South Florida craft beers
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Say 'Opa!' to new Cleo restaurant in the Redbury Hotel in Miami Beach
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour