Deals at db Bistro Moderne Miami
Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne has launched a series of promotions:
A five-course chef’s table for groups of four to six inside the restaurant’s wine tower for $85 per person (add $55 each for wine pairings).
A 5-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $7 cocktails, wines and small plates.
The restaurant is at JW Marriott Marquis, 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami; 305-421-8800, www.danielnyc.com.
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice