Deals at db Bistro Moderne Miami
Daniel Boulud’s db Bistro Moderne has launched a series of promotions:
A five-course chef’s table for groups of four to six inside the restaurant’s wine tower for $85 per person (add $55 each for wine pairings).
A 5-7 p.m. weekday happy hour with $7 cocktails, wines and small plates.
The restaurant is at JW Marriott Marquis, 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami; 305-421-8800, www.danielnyc.com.
- 3 stars for 1826 Restaurant in South Beach
- Red, The Steakhouse debuts tapas menu
- Eat, drink & be merry at these upcoming Miami wine & food events
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Eating House branches out with Taperia Raca in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- 3 stars for Seasalt & Pepper on Miami River
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream