Deals & doings: De Rodriguez, Spartico, Talavera
4/20/2011De Rodriguez Cuba on Ocean at the Hilton Bentley, 101 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach, launches a Sangria Latin Jazz Brunch from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Sunday. The eight-station buffet includes ceviches and lechon asado (Cuban-style roast pork). Cost is $29.95 for adults (with a glass of sangria), $17 for 7- to 12-year-olds and free for younger tykes. Brunch guests can purchase a pool and beach pass for $10; 305-672-6624. Spartico at Mayfair Hotel & Spa, 3000 Florida Ave., Coconut Grove, is introducing its bar menu with a “Beat the Clock” promotion from 4 to 6:30 p.m. weekdays — arrive at 4 p.m. and pay $4, 5 p.m. and pay $5, etc., for items including bruschetta peperonata, caprese skewers, and pizzette (a trio of small pizzas); 305-779-5100. Talavera Cocina, 2299 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables, has moved its Margarita Lab happy hour to 6-9 p.m. Thursdays, featuring a $16 margarita sampler and free bar bites; 305-444-2955.
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- North Miami's Great Harvest meets customers' kneads
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- 3 stars for Taperia Raca's fresh take on classic tapas in Miami
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette