Deals & doings: Area 31, Cecconi’s, Talavera
Area 31 at the Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, features “Veuve on the Clock” from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday with the price of a glass of Veuve Clicquot champagne set according to the hour -- $5 from 5 to 5:59 p.m., $6 from 6 to 6:59 p.m. and so forth; 305-424-5234.
Talavera executive chef Oscar del Rivero will do cooking demonstrations as part of the Coral Gables Tour of Kitchens on Saturday; 877-836-4849, www.coralgablesathome.org.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- Freshii: Fast food that's healthy and tastes good
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- New looks for local South Florida craft beers
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Say 'Opa!' to new Cleo restaurant in the Redbury Hotel in Miami Beach
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura