Deals & doings: Area 31, Cecconi’s, Talavera
Area 31 at the Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, features “Veuve on the Clock” from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday with the price of a glass of Veuve Clicquot champagne set according to the hour -- $5 from 5 to 5:59 p.m., $6 from 6 to 6:59 p.m. and so forth; 305-424-5234.
Talavera executive chef Oscar del Rivero will do cooking demonstrations as part of the Coral Gables Tour of Kitchens on Saturday; 877-836-4849, www.coralgablesathome.org.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- 3 stars for Embarcadero, a downtown Miami Peruvian restaurant that does it all
- Babylon opens gateway to Turkish cuisine in South Beach
- Smooshies candy store opens in Key Biscayne
- #HowToMiami - Cuban Sandwich
- Beer and short films join forces for a good cause in Miami
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners