Deals & doings: Area 31, Cecconi’s, Talavera
Area 31 at the Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, features “Veuve on the Clock” from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday with the price of a glass of Veuve Clicquot champagne set according to the hour -- $5 from 5 to 5:59 p.m., $6 from 6 to 6:59 p.m. and so forth; 305-424-5234.
Talavera executive chef Oscar del Rivero will do cooking demonstrations as part of the Coral Gables Tour of Kitchens on Saturday; 877-836-4849, www.coralgablesathome.org.
- This Cuban-American landmark is as good as it gets for Miami flavors
- This brewery wants to prove your abuelita's domino game is strong
- How to get a free pizza at Brickell's newest Italian eatery this week
- These are the best Miami Spice options in Coconut Grove
- Beer ice cream is real — and it will be boozy
- Historic S&S Diner won't be evicted — for now
- What are Miami's best spots for late-night eats?
- Best bets for Miami Spice in Coral Gables
- Nine courses for $90 dollars on a 90th anniversary
- This Brickell spot lets you look out over Miami with a cocktail