Deals & doings: Area 31, Cecconi’s, Talavera
Area 31 at the Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, features “Veuve on the Clock” from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday with the price of a glass of Veuve Clicquot champagne set according to the hour -- $5 from 5 to 5:59 p.m., $6 from 6 to 6:59 p.m. and so forth; 305-424-5234.
Talavera executive chef Oscar del Rivero will do cooking demonstrations as part of the Coral Gables Tour of Kitchens on Saturday; 877-836-4849, www.coralgablesathome.org.
- Marion wants to charm you with Med-inspired eats
- Miami restaurant review: Food dazzles but show disappoints at Tantalize in South Beach
- Caja china meets Miami craft beer at Edge Steak & Bar's Oktoberfeast
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- Bazi takes South Beach eaters on an Asian culinary tour
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- Tracking Miami taco joints, from South Beach to Wynwood
- Miami restaurant review: The Continental in Miami Beach is another shining star in Starr's galaxy