Deals & doings: Area 31, Cecconi’s, Talavera
Area 31 at the Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami, features “Veuve on the Clock” from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday with the price of a glass of Veuve Clicquot champagne set according to the hour -- $5 from 5 to 5:59 p.m., $6 from 6 to 6:59 p.m. and so forth; 305-424-5234.
Talavera executive chef Oscar del Rivero will do cooking demonstrations as part of the Coral Gables Tour of Kitchens on Saturday; 877-836-4849, www.coralgablesathome.org.
- Beer that tastes like French toast? Only in Florida
- A steakhouse with Pubbelly flare comes to downtown
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- Best bets to take Dad out to eat in South Florida on Father's Day
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- Where in Miami to find Uruguayan grilled meats in a luxe setting