db Bistro Moderne's new executive chef is Café Boulud New York's Jason Pringle
Pringle was also executive chef at David Burke Townhouse
When it comes to putting people in charge of his restaurants, Daniel Boulud doesn't mess around. Replacing Matthieu Godard, who is leaving for reasons we don't currently know, is new executive chef Jason Pringle, most recently of Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud New York. Pringle was formerly executive sous chef at San Francisco's EPIC Roasthouse, executive chef at SF's AQUA, opening chef de cuisine at Chef Laurent Manrique’s Millesime and executive chef at David Burke Townhouse.
“Jason is exactly the type of culinary talent we strive to bring to our team—he is dedicated, driven and an accomplished chef,” says Chef Daniel Boulud. “When he joined us at Café Boulud New York it was apparent that he had skill, perspective and great potential, and when opportunities arise at our other restaurants, we immediately look to these types to step into the elevated role.”
225 Biscayne Blvd. Way
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years