db Bistro Moderne's new executive chef is Café Boulud New York's Jason Pringle
Pringle was also executive chef at David Burke Townhouse
When it comes to putting people in charge of his restaurants, Daniel Boulud doesn't mess around. Replacing Matthieu Godard, who is leaving for reasons we don't currently know, is new executive chef Jason Pringle, most recently of Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud New York. Pringle was formerly executive sous chef at San Francisco's EPIC Roasthouse, executive chef at SF's AQUA, opening chef de cuisine at Chef Laurent Manrique’s Millesime and executive chef at David Burke Townhouse.
“Jason is exactly the type of culinary talent we strive to bring to our team—he is dedicated, driven and an accomplished chef,” says Chef Daniel Boulud. “When he joined us at Café Boulud New York it was apparent that he had skill, perspective and great potential, and when opportunities arise at our other restaurants, we immediately look to these types to step into the elevated role.”
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.