db Bistro Moderne's new executive chef is Café Boulud New York's Jason Pringle
Pringle was also executive chef at David Burke Townhouse
When it comes to putting people in charge of his restaurants, Daniel Boulud doesn't mess around. Replacing Matthieu Godard, who is leaving for reasons we don't currently know, is new executive chef Jason Pringle, most recently of Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud New York. Pringle was formerly executive sous chef at San Francisco's EPIC Roasthouse, executive chef at SF's AQUA, opening chef de cuisine at Chef Laurent Manrique’s Millesime and executive chef at David Burke Townhouse.
“Jason is exactly the type of culinary talent we strive to bring to our team—he is dedicated, driven and an accomplished chef,” says Chef Daniel Boulud. “When he joined us at Café Boulud New York it was apparent that he had skill, perspective and great potential, and when opportunities arise at our other restaurants, we immediately look to these types to step into the elevated role.”
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!