db Bistro Moderne's Cigar City Brewing dinner
$55, 4-course microbrew dinner
In celebration of American Craft Beer Week, db Bistro Moderne is partnering with Florida-based artisanal microbrewery Cigar City Brewing for a four-course, family style dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 15. Dinner costs $55 per person plus tax and tip. Space is limited to 40 diners.
Here's the menu: Series of rustic flatbreads | Ligero (dunkel) Scallop Ceviche, Oyster Gratinee, Smoked Salmon | Tocobaga (red ale) Brochettes a la Plancha, Bavaran Weisswurst, db Burger | Bone Valley (Hopped Brown Ale) Dessert Symphony l Lemon-Wood Aged Ale.
db Bistro Moderne
255 Biscayne Boulevard Way
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown