db Bistro Moderne's Cigar City Brewing dinner
$55, 4-course microbrew dinner
db Bistro Moderne
255 Biscayne Boulevard Way
In celebration of American Craft Beer Week, db Bistro Moderne is partnering with Florida-based artisanal microbrewery Cigar City Brewing for a four-course, family style dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 15. Dinner costs $55 per person plus tax and tip. Space is limited to 40 diners.
Here's the menu: Series of rustic flatbreads | Ligero (dunkel) Scallop Ceviche, Oyster Gratinee, Smoked Salmon | Tocobaga (red ale) Brochettes a la Plancha, Bavaran Weisswurst, db Burger | Bone Valley (Hopped Brown Ale) Dessert Symphony l Lemon-Wood Aged Ale.
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails coming to Hallandale Beach later this summer
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run