db Bistro Moderne's Cigar City Brewing dinner
$55, 4-course microbrew dinner
db Bistro Moderne
255 Biscayne Boulevard Way
In celebration of American Craft Beer Week, db Bistro Moderne is partnering with Florida-based artisanal microbrewery Cigar City Brewing for a four-course, family style dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 15. Dinner costs $55 per person plus tax and tip. Space is limited to 40 diners.
Here's the menu: Series of rustic flatbreads | Ligero (dunkel) Scallop Ceviche, Oyster Gratinee, Smoked Salmon | Tocobaga (red ale) Brochettes a la Plancha, Bavaran Weisswurst, db Burger | Bone Valley (Hopped Brown Ale) Dessert Symphony l Lemon-Wood Aged Ale.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton