db Bistro Moderne's Cigar City Brewing dinner
$55, 4-course microbrew dinner
db Bistro Moderne
255 Biscayne Boulevard Way
In celebration of American Craft Beer Week, db Bistro Moderne is partnering with Florida-based artisanal microbrewery Cigar City Brewing for a four-course, family style dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 15. Dinner costs $55 per person plus tax and tip. Space is limited to 40 diners.
Here's the menu: Series of rustic flatbreads | Ligero (dunkel) Scallop Ceviche, Oyster Gratinee, Smoked Salmon | Tocobaga (red ale) Brochettes a la Plancha, Bavaran Weisswurst, db Burger | Bone Valley (Hopped Brown Ale) Dessert Symphony l Lemon-Wood Aged Ale.
- Doré South Beach and another place is closed
- Macchialina's Michael Pirolo presents Pirolo's Panino Pop-Up, June 4-Aug 31
- Fried chicken tacos & tequila ice pops at Huahua’s Taqueria, opening mid-June on Lincoln Road
- BondSt sushi at The Townhouse closing Sunday to make way for high end, European-style pub
- Zuma launches $wanky Summer Saturday brunch on June 1
- Ms. Cheezious giving away free food & swag today in The Hangover Part III promo
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10