db Bistro Moderne hosts a Chilean wine dinner Tuesday, Sept 17
Toast the best of Chile via a four-course wine dinner
Toast the best of Chile Tuesday, Sept 17 as db Bistro Moderne hosts a four-course wine dinner featuring the wines of Chile's Vina Tabali. Menu highlights include seafood pot pie and spiced roasted ribeye. $95 per person, excluding tax & gratuity. 255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-421-880; tickets available online https://chileanwinedbmia.eventbrite.com
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami