db Bistro Moderne debuts “Miami’s Own” wine dinner series Monday, April 7
Miami Symphony Orchestra conductor hosts the Greek-inspired dinner
Mingle with local arts and cultural figures as db Bistro Moderne debuts its “Miami’s Own” wine dinner series on Monday, April 7. Miami Symphony Orchestra’s lead conductor, Maestro Eduardo Marturet, hosts the first dinner featuring Mediterranean dishes and wines from the Greek Isles. Guests will also receive one ticket to the performance of “Triple Russians” by the Miami Symphony Orchestra at the Arsht Center on May 4. $95 per person (excludig tax and gratuity). 255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami; 305-421-8800. Click here to buy tickets.
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?