db Bistro Moderne debuts “Miami’s Own” wine dinner series Monday, April 7
Miami Symphony Orchestra conductor hosts the Greek-inspired dinner
Mingle with local arts and cultural figures as db Bistro Moderne debuts its “Miami’s Own” wine dinner series on Monday, April 7. Miami Symphony Orchestra’s lead conductor, Maestro Eduardo Marturet, hosts the first dinner featuring Mediterranean dishes and wines from the Greek Isles. Guests will also receive one ticket to the performance of “Triple Russians” by the Miami Symphony Orchestra at the Arsht Center on May 4. $95 per person (excludig tax and gratuity). 255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami; 305-421-8800. Click here to buy tickets.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's