db Bistro Moderne debuts “Miami’s Own” wine dinner series Monday, April 7
Miami Symphony Orchestra conductor hosts the Greek-inspired dinner
Mingle with local arts and cultural figures as db Bistro Moderne debuts its “Miami’s Own” wine dinner series on Monday, April 7. Miami Symphony Orchestra’s lead conductor, Maestro Eduardo Marturet, hosts the first dinner featuring Mediterranean dishes and wines from the Greek Isles. Guests will also receive one ticket to the performance of “Triple Russians” by the Miami Symphony Orchestra at the Arsht Center on May 4. $95 per person (excludig tax and gratuity). 255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami; 305-421-8800. Click here to buy tickets.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day