db Bistro Moderne debuts “Miami’s Own” wine dinner series Monday, April 7
Miami Symphony Orchestra conductor hosts the Greek-inspired dinner
Mingle with local arts and cultural figures as db Bistro Moderne debuts its “Miami’s Own” wine dinner series on Monday, April 7. Miami Symphony Orchestra’s lead conductor, Maestro Eduardo Marturet, hosts the first dinner featuring Mediterranean dishes and wines from the Greek Isles. Guests will also receive one ticket to the performance of “Triple Russians” by the Miami Symphony Orchestra at the Arsht Center on May 4. $95 per person (excludig tax and gratuity). 255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami; 305-421-8800. Click here to buy tickets.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami