db Bistro Moderne debuts “Miami’s Own” wine dinner series Monday, April 7
Miami Symphony Orchestra conductor hosts the Greek-inspired dinner
Mingle with local arts and cultural figures as db Bistro Moderne debuts its “Miami’s Own” wine dinner series on Monday, April 7. Miami Symphony Orchestra’s lead conductor, Maestro Eduardo Marturet, hosts the first dinner featuring Mediterranean dishes and wines from the Greek Isles. Guests will also receive one ticket to the performance of “Triple Russians” by the Miami Symphony Orchestra at the Arsht Center on May 4. $95 per person (excludig tax and gratuity). 255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami; 305-421-8800. Click here to buy tickets.
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef