db Bistro Moderne celebrates Three Kings' Day with a specialty Galette Des Rois pastry
Bite into something sweet in 2014
Bite into something sweet in 2014. db Bistro Moderne is celebrating Three Kings' Day with a specialty Galette Des Rois pastry. The flaky French pastry celebrates the Feast of the Epiphany and blends an almond frangipane filing. If you score the slice with the hidden figurine or “feve,” you are king for the day and get to wear the crown that comes with each cake. The cake is available Jan 1-31 at lunch, dinner or at take-out. 255 Biscayne Blvd Way, Miami; 305-421-8800
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami