db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8
International BBQ tour includes food from Vietnam, Korea, Thailand and more.
The Magic City gets a taste of international barbecue July 8 as db Bistro brings back dbQ. The summer special features a different region of barbecue every two weeks and runs through Aug. 29.
The tour kicks off in Southeast Asia with Vietnamese pork chops, Korean BBQ beef and Thai sausage basil fried rice. Pop by between 5 and 8 p.m. for the menu, washing it down with cocktails at happy-hour prices.
dbQ is available daily in the restaurant's lounge and terrace and includes $5 valet parking. 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami.
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Taste Paradise: Key Biscayne dining promotion runs Oct. 9-25
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie