db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8
International BBQ tour includes food from Vietnam, Korea, Thailand and more.
The Magic City gets a taste of international barbecue July 8 as db Bistro brings back dbQ. The summer special features a different region of barbecue every two weeks and runs through Aug. 29.
The tour kicks off in Southeast Asia with Vietnamese pork chops, Korean BBQ beef and Thai sausage basil fried rice. Pop by between 5 and 8 p.m. for the menu, washing it down with cocktails at happy-hour prices.
dbQ is available daily in the restaurant's lounge and terrace and includes $5 valet parking. 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami.
- These gourmet doughnuts are coming to Westchester
- No more standing outside: Salty Donut opens permanently Saturday
- There's art inside and outside of this Wywnood Brewing beer bottle
- Art Basel Eats: From Pop-ups to New Openings
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen