db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8
International BBQ tour includes food from Vietnam, Korea, Thailand and more.
The Magic City gets a taste of international barbecue July 8 as db Bistro brings back dbQ. The summer special features a different region of barbecue every two weeks and runs through Aug. 29.
The tour kicks off in Southeast Asia with Vietnamese pork chops, Korean BBQ beef and Thai sausage basil fried rice. Pop by between 5 and 8 p.m. for the menu, washing it down with cocktails at happy-hour prices.
dbQ is available daily in the restaurant's lounge and terrace and includes $5 valet parking. 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami.
- Kitchen changes at Miami Beach restaurants The Dutch and Essensia
- Stephen Starr's The Continental opens in Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to BLT Prime chef Dustin Ward
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach