db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8
International BBQ tour includes food from Vietnam, Korea, Thailand and more.
The Magic City gets a taste of international barbecue July 8 as db Bistro brings back dbQ. The summer special features a different region of barbecue every two weeks and runs through Aug. 29.
The tour kicks off in Southeast Asia with Vietnamese pork chops, Korean BBQ beef and Thai sausage basil fried rice. Pop by between 5 and 8 p.m. for the menu, washing it down with cocktails at happy-hour prices.
dbQ is available daily in the restaurant's lounge and terrace and includes $5 valet parking. 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami.
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu