db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8
International BBQ tour includes food from Vietnam, Korea, Thailand and more.
The Magic City gets a taste of international barbecue July 8 as db Bistro brings back dbQ. The summer special features a different region of barbecue every two weeks and runs through Aug. 29.
The tour kicks off in Southeast Asia with Vietnamese pork chops, Korean BBQ beef and Thai sausage basil fried rice. Pop by between 5 and 8 p.m. for the menu, washing it down with cocktails at happy-hour prices.
dbQ is available daily in the restaurant's lounge and terrace and includes $5 valet parking. 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami.
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend