The Day After Tomorrow Project
If the world hasn't ended, celebrate with a day-long festival of music and fun at Villa 221 this Saturday.
According to Mayan lore, the world will end on 12-21-12, meaning Friday. Assuming this prediction is not true, the Day After Tomorrow Project will kick off a day-long event on Saturday at Villa 221 (221 NE 17th St., Miami) celebrating our survival. Starting at 2 p.m. groups like electronic duo The White Panda and Miami’s own Problem Kids will take the stage, with acts lined up through 11 p.m. Bonus: Funds raised will be donated to Toys for Tots. Tickets are $25-$30 at Wantickets.com.
Music in Miami
- Amtrac Takes Over Basement This Friday, August 28
- Life In Color Early Bird Tickets Are Now On Sale
- Concert Review: Ariana Grande's tour stops in South Florida for an energetic homecoming
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture Kicks Off Independence Day Weekend with Nora En Pure
- Willy Chirino and Carlos Oliva deliver the Miami Sound this Saturday at the Arsht Center
- David Crosby performs songs old and new in Miami
- EC Twins Take Over E11EVEN for Cam Con's Official After Party
- 2015 Summer Music Concert Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Space Welcomes Queen of Techno Nicole Moudaber on Saturday, June 6
- Best of the Best Music Fest brings dancehall, soca and reggae to Miami