The Day After Tomorrow Project
If the world hasn't ended, celebrate with a day-long festival of music and fun at Villa 221 this Saturday.
According to Mayan lore, the world will end on 12-21-12, meaning Friday. Assuming this prediction is not true, the Day After Tomorrow Project will kick off a day-long event on Saturday at Villa 221 (221 NE 17th St., Miami) celebrating our survival. Starting at 2 p.m. groups like electronic duo The White Panda and Miami’s own Problem Kids will take the stage, with acts lined up through 11 p.m. Bonus: Funds raised will be donated to Toys for Tots. Tickets are $25-$30 at Wantickets.com.
Music in Miami
- Mayer Hawthorne headlines free concert in Miami for Mercedes-Benz Evolution Tour tonight
- Afro Roots World Music Festival boasts a bounty of genres
- Revew: Ray Lamontagne pours his blues-filled soul over Miami Beach
- J-Lo, Neon Trees and sexy summer bodies ruled Saturday night's iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Review: Beyonce and Jay Z concert is an expert exercise in fabulosity and pop myth-making.
- Review: Romeo Santos seduces Miami at AmericanAirlines Arena concert
- Review: Morrissey shows his talents remain in fine form at sold-out concert at Arsht Center
- Neon Trees performs in South Florida
- Review: Lady Antebellum swoons crowd at Seminole Hard Rock concert
- Indie-rockers The Head and The Heart in Miami