The Day After Tomorrow Project
If the world hasn't ended, celebrate with a day-long festival of music and fun at Villa 221 this Saturday.
According to Mayan lore, the world will end on 12-21-12, meaning Friday. Assuming this prediction is not true, the Day After Tomorrow Project will kick off a day-long event on Saturday at Villa 221 (221 NE 17th St., Miami) celebrating our survival. Starting at 2 p.m. groups like electronic duo The White Panda and Miami’s own Problem Kids will take the stage, with acts lined up through 11 p.m. Bonus: Funds raised will be donated to Toys for Tots. Tickets are $25-$30 at Wantickets.com.
Music in Miami
- Gloria Estefan headlines Miami Beach Centennial Concert on Thursday night
- Jazz In The Gardens: RUN-DMC storms the stage Sunday
- Jazz In The Gardens: Erykah Badu performs Sunday night
- Piano Guys bring pop-classical medleys to the Arsht Center
- Erykah Badu, Run DMC and Sheila E. highlight Jazz in the Gardens 10th anniversary line-up
- Roberto Rodriguez Quartet performs at the Olympia Theater's jazz series
- Virginia Key GrassRoots Festival Announces Lineup
- Jazz legends to light up New World Center
- Jacob Jeffries performs Wednesday at CANVAS in downtown Miami
- Fleetwood Mac’s reunion with Christine McVie akin to ‘performance art,’ band’s founder says