The Day After Tomorrow Project
If the world hasn't ended, celebrate with a day-long festival of music and fun at Villa 221 this Saturday.
According to Mayan lore, the world will end on 12-21-12, meaning Friday. Assuming this prediction is not true, the Day After Tomorrow Project will kick off a day-long event on Saturday at Villa 221 (221 NE 17th St., Miami) celebrating our survival. Starting at 2 p.m. groups like electronic duo The White Panda and Miami’s own Problem Kids will take the stage, with acts lined up through 11 p.m. Bonus: Funds raised will be donated to Toys for Tots. Tickets are $25-$30 at Wantickets.com.
Music in Miami
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis play Fillmore Miami Beach on Jan. 19
- Nick Jonas heads to Miami to perform sexy R&B hits
- Lazy Sunday takes on a new meaning with Fool's Gold Day Off music event
- Dweezil Zappa honors his father's legacy in South Florida concert
- Rick Springfield brings tour to South Florida
- Amtrac Takes Over Basement This Friday, August 28
- The Mowgli’s play two free pop-up sets on Miami Beach on Monday
- Life In Color Early Bird Tickets Are Now On Sale
- Concert Review: Ariana Grande's tour stops in South Florida for an energetic homecoming
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture Kicks Off Independence Day Weekend with Nora En Pure