The Day After Tomorrow Project
If the world hasn't ended, celebrate with a day-long festival of music and fun at Villa 221 this Saturday.
According to Mayan lore, the world will end on 12-21-12, meaning Friday. Assuming this prediction is not true, the Day After Tomorrow Project will kick off a day-long event on Saturday at Villa 221 (221 NE 17th St., Miami) celebrating our survival. Starting at 2 p.m. groups like electronic duo The White Panda and Miami’s own Problem Kids will take the stage, with acts lined up through 11 p.m. Bonus: Funds raised will be donated to Toys for Tots. Tickets are $25-$30 at Wantickets.com.
Music in Miami
- Cee-Lo Green headlines the Adrienne Arsht Center's 10th Anniversary Concert
- 11 South Florida musical acts you should know
- Top 10 pop music concerts in South Florida
- Nu Deco Ensemble, Miami's 21st Century Orchestra, announces second season and it is massive
- Miami Latin funk band Suenalo to play free concert at Ball & Chain
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- 2016 Summer Music Concert Guide for South Florida
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday