David Cassidy: I'm not guilty
David Cassidy pleaded not guilty to the DUI charge he was issued by Florida cops last month. The Partridge Family heartthrob, 60, has adamantly claimed he wasn't drunk but reportedly admitted ...
David Cassidy pleaded not guilty to the DUI charge he was issued by Florida cops last month.
In related boozy news, Faith Evans pleaded no contest to two misdemeanor DUI charges stemming from her August arrest.
The I'll Be Missing You singer was ordered to serve three years probation, undergo a three-month alcohol program and pay a $300 fine.
KEEPING THE FAITH
Don't believe all the grim news you read in The National Enquirer. Michael Douglas is already set to star in a new movie.
The 66-year-old actor, who has been battling throat cancer since August, tells the Hollywood Reporter he'll play the title part in Steven Soderbergh's Liberace, to begin shooting in May or June.
Douglas will learn in January if the cancer is gone. Regardless, he sure is looking better, as evidenced by a recent pic snapped at Universal Orlando Resort with wife Catherine Zeta Jones and their kids Carys and Dylan.
In other upbeat news, CNN personality Nancy Grace revealed that she does not have cancer. Her ob-gyn found a mass during a routine ultrasound (apparently on her uterus), but removed it and all is well.
ART IMITATES LIFE?
Tiger Woods may want to skip this week's episode of NBC's Law & Order: Los Angeles. The plot on Wednesday's show includes a philandering golf star and his club-wielding wife. When police arrive, the bleeding athlete says his spouse was just attempting to rescue him -- in this case, from their swimming pool rather than a wrecked SUV.
Producers call it fiction.
REBEL WITH A CAUSE
You think you have hassles at the airport? Try stepping into Mark Ruffalo's shoes. The Kids Are All Right star told GQ he has been put on a terror watch list by the Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security after organizing screenings for Gasland, a documentary exploring how natural gas drilling has affected the country.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion