David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M
In stores in May
Let’s put aside all this soccer stadium talk for a moment. David Beckham has other pans in the fire, and they’re hot. Sweden pop retailer H&M just announced that the chiseled-as-all-get-out Englishman has added swimwear to his David Beckham Bodywear range, hitting stores May 22. The collection — boardshorts, swimshorts and tight-fitting trunks — is said to focus on fit, performance, comfort and style. “The success of my Bodywear collection at H&M has been fantastic, so I'm thrilled to be introducing these great swimwear pieces ready for the summer, said Becks in a statement. “We've worked hard to create new classics for men.”
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding