David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M
In stores in May
Let’s put aside all this soccer stadium talk for a moment. David Beckham has other pans in the fire, and they’re hot. Sweden pop retailer H&M just announced that the chiseled-as-all-get-out Englishman has added swimwear to his David Beckham Bodywear range, hitting stores May 22. The collection — boardshorts, swimshorts and tight-fitting trunks — is said to focus on fit, performance, comfort and style. “The success of my Bodywear collection at H&M has been fantastic, so I'm thrilled to be introducing these great swimwear pieces ready for the summer, said Becks in a statement. “We've worked hard to create new classics for men.”
On Our Radar
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami