David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M
In stores in May
Let’s put aside all this soccer stadium talk for a moment. David Beckham has other pans in the fire, and they’re hot. Sweden pop retailer H&M just announced that the chiseled-as-all-get-out Englishman has added swimwear to his David Beckham Bodywear range, hitting stores May 22. The collection — boardshorts, swimshorts and tight-fitting trunks — is said to focus on fit, performance, comfort and style. “The success of my Bodywear collection at H&M has been fantastic, so I'm thrilled to be introducing these great swimwear pieces ready for the summer, said Becks in a statement. “We've worked hard to create new classics for men.”
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie