David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M
In stores in May
Let’s put aside all this soccer stadium talk for a moment. David Beckham has other pans in the fire, and they’re hot. Sweden pop retailer H&M just announced that the chiseled-as-all-get-out Englishman has added swimwear to his David Beckham Bodywear range, hitting stores May 22. The collection — boardshorts, swimshorts and tight-fitting trunks — is said to focus on fit, performance, comfort and style. “The success of my Bodywear collection at H&M has been fantastic, so I'm thrilled to be introducing these great swimwear pieces ready for the summer, said Becks in a statement. “We've worked hard to create new classics for men.”
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami