David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M
In stores in May
Let’s put aside all this soccer stadium talk for a moment. David Beckham has other pans in the fire, and they’re hot. Sweden pop retailer H&M just announced that the chiseled-as-all-get-out Englishman has added swimwear to his David Beckham Bodywear range, hitting stores May 22. The collection — boardshorts, swimshorts and tight-fitting trunks — is said to focus on fit, performance, comfort and style. “The success of my Bodywear collection at H&M has been fantastic, so I'm thrilled to be introducing these great swimwear pieces ready for the summer, said Becks in a statement. “We've worked hard to create new classics for men.”
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'