David Beckham dines out on the water
Poses with chef
Seasalt and Pepper has been rapped of late for its snooty dress code standards, but if David Beckham walks in wearing a T-shirt, are you really going to turn him away? The soccer star, in town to discuss his stadium plans, mixed business with pleasure at the riverside spot along with friend, soccer agent David Gardner, and Simon Fuller, creator of American Idol. Seasalt Chef Alfredo Alvarez sent out some of signature dishes, such as branzino deboned at the table, octopus a la plancha, kumamoto oysters and fresh albacore white tuna salad. Alvarez later snapped a photo with Becks. A keeper.
On Our Radar
- Amid breakup rumors, Scott Disick parties in Miami area
- Local chef to appear on 'Chopped'
- Shark Tank star Daymond John to make appearance
- Beauty tips from fashion royalty
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W