David Beckham dines out on the water
Poses with chef
Seasalt and Pepper has been rapped of late for its snooty dress code standards, but if David Beckham walks in wearing a T-shirt, are you really going to turn him away? The soccer star, in town to discuss his stadium plans, mixed business with pleasure at the riverside spot along with friend, soccer agent David Gardner, and Simon Fuller, creator of American Idol. Seasalt Chef Alfredo Alvarez sent out some of signature dishes, such as branzino deboned at the table, octopus a la plancha, kumamoto oysters and fresh albacore white tuna salad. Alvarez later snapped a photo with Becks. A keeper.
On Our Radar
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie
- Floyd Mayweather not selling South Florida house