David Beckham dines out on the water
Poses with chef
Seasalt and Pepper has been rapped of late for its snooty dress code standards, but if David Beckham walks in wearing a T-shirt, are you really going to turn him away? The soccer star, in town to discuss his stadium plans, mixed business with pleasure at the riverside spot along with friend, soccer agent David Gardner, and Simon Fuller, creator of American Idol. Seasalt Chef Alfredo Alvarez sent out some of signature dishes, such as branzino deboned at the table, octopus a la plancha, kumamoto oysters and fresh albacore white tuna salad. Alvarez later snapped a photo with Becks. A keeper.
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening