David Beckham dines out on the water
Poses with chef
Seasalt and Pepper has been rapped of late for its snooty dress code standards, but if David Beckham walks in wearing a T-shirt, are you really going to turn him away? The soccer star, in town to discuss his stadium plans, mixed business with pleasure at the riverside spot along with friend, soccer agent David Gardner, and Simon Fuller, creator of American Idol. Seasalt Chef Alfredo Alvarez sent out some of signature dishes, such as branzino deboned at the table, octopus a la plancha, kumamoto oysters and fresh albacore white tuna salad. Alvarez later snapped a photo with Becks. A keeper.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz