David Beckham dines out on the water
Poses with chef
Seasalt and Pepper has been rapped of late for its snooty dress code standards, but if David Beckham walks in wearing a T-shirt, are you really going to turn him away? The soccer star, in town to discuss his stadium plans, mixed business with pleasure at the riverside spot along with friend, soccer agent David Gardner, and Simon Fuller, creator of American Idol. Seasalt Chef Alfredo Alvarez sent out some of signature dishes, such as branzino deboned at the table, octopus a la plancha, kumamoto oysters and fresh albacore white tuna salad. Alvarez later snapped a photo with Becks. A keeper.
On Our Radar
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show