David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
Have you seen Becks in his underpants?
We've got really good news, readers: David Beckham is back in his underwear for H&M.
Take a deep breath before you faint.
Becks' semi-nude campaign is all in the name of promoting his new collaboration with the Swedish high-street fashion retailer. And, knowing how eager everyone is to catch a glimpse of Becks with his top off, H&M has kindly shared some of the behind-the-scenes photos on their social media channels.
Who loves you now?
541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall