Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
Mixing it up
After two days of sold out shows, the notoriously reclusive comedian Dave Chappelle decided to have some fun. Chappelle took to the Wall Lounge in Miami Beach, arriving with an entourage of 50 or some people Saturday night. Insiders say they kept the club open past its closing hours until 5 a.m. Chappelle was seen behind the DJ Booth dancing and mixing music with the DJ as his guests partied it up.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'