Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
Mixing it up
After two days of sold out shows, the notoriously reclusive comedian Dave Chappelle decided to have some fun. Chappelle took to the Wall Lounge in Miami Beach, arriving with an entourage of 50 or some people Saturday night. Insiders say they kept the club open past its closing hours until 5 a.m. Chappelle was seen behind the DJ Booth dancing and mixing music with the DJ as his guests partied it up.
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach