Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
Mixing it up
After two days of sold out shows, the notoriously reclusive comedian Dave Chappelle decided to have some fun. Chappelle took to the Wall Lounge in Miami Beach, arriving with an entourage of 50 or some people Saturday night. Insiders say they kept the club open past its closing hours until 5 a.m. Chappelle was seen behind the DJ Booth dancing and mixing music with the DJ as his guests partied it up.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz