Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
Mixing it up
After two days of sold out shows, the notoriously reclusive comedian Dave Chappelle decided to have some fun. Chappelle took to the Wall Lounge in Miami Beach, arriving with an entourage of 50 or some people Saturday night. Insiders say they kept the club open past its closing hours until 5 a.m. Chappelle was seen behind the DJ Booth dancing and mixing music with the DJ as his guests partied it up.
On Our Radar
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami