Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
Mixing it up
After two days of sold out shows, the notoriously reclusive comedian Dave Chappelle decided to have some fun. Chappelle took to the Wall Lounge in Miami Beach, arriving with an entourage of 50 or some people Saturday night. Insiders say they kept the club open past its closing hours until 5 a.m. Chappelle was seen behind the DJ Booth dancing and mixing music with the DJ as his guests partied it up.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood