Daniel Boulud's DBGB Kitchen to pop up at DB Bistro Miami
The DBGB menu will be available from May 27 to July 4.
Do you ever say to yourself, "You know what Miami needs? A French bistro where my friends and I can enjoy a whole roasted suckling pig and baked Alaska in the comfort of a posh wine cellar."
If so, you're in luck.
Über chef Daniel Boulud is bringing his New York DBGB Kitchen and Bar menu to Miami's DB Bistro Moderne for six weeks, May 27 through July 4. The pop-up celebrates DBGB's fifth anniversary in New York and its pending opening in Washington, D.C.
DB Bistro chef Jason Pringle will oversee DBGB's menu of housemade sausages, specialty burgers (The Frenchie: house-ground beef, confit pork belly, Morbier cheese, arugula and tomato on brioche with cornichon and fries) and mains.
For the grand DBGB experience, however, go for its whole-hog dinner.
For $495 plus tax and tip, up to eight people can feast in DB Bistro's private wine cellar. Start by noshing on Boulud's traditional tarte flambée and charcuterie as Pringle and team prepare a slow-roasted suckling pig stuffed with pork loin, Swiss chard and confit tomatoes.
The piggie comes with veggies from Loxahatchee's Swank Specialty Produce like roasted corn, grilled asparagus and scalloped potatoes. Pastry chef Jerome Maure ends on a sweet note with DBGB's signature baked Alaska, finished tableside with flaming Grand Marnier.
The DBGB menu will be available in DB Bistro's bar and lounge from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and it will be available in addition to DB Bistro's regular lunch and dinner menus in the main dining room.
DB Bistro Moderne
255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami
Hours: Lunch and dinner Monday-Friday, dinner Saturday
Contact: dbbistro.com/miami, 305-421-8800
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday