Danell Leyva to appear at St. Jude's charity event
Meet an Olympic athlete and maybe get some pointers on gymnastics.
This Saturday, Danell Leyva is one of the special guests as Friends of St. Jude Miami holds its annual "It's All About the Kids" event, benefitting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The event will take place at the JW Marriott Marquis, with a red carpet beginning at 7 p.m. Celebrities participating in this year's event also include Pamela Silva Conde, from Univision's news magazine show "Primer Impacto" and radio host Enrique Santos. Guests will have the opportunity to savor an exquisite French-inspired menu, sip cocktails donated by Diageo while enjoying performances by The Culture Band and DJ Irie.
Tickets start at $150 and can be purchased online at stjude.org/itsallaboutthekids or by calling (305) 265-1371.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie