Danell Leyva to appear at St. Jude's charity event
Meet an Olympic athlete and maybe get some pointers on gymnastics.
This Saturday, Danell Leyva is one of the special guests as Friends of St. Jude Miami holds its annual "It's All About the Kids" event, benefitting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The event will take place at the JW Marriott Marquis, with a red carpet beginning at 7 p.m. Celebrities participating in this year's event also include Pamela Silva Conde, from Univision's news magazine show "Primer Impacto" and radio host Enrique Santos. Guests will have the opportunity to savor an exquisite French-inspired menu, sip cocktails donated by Diageo while enjoying performances by The Culture Band and DJ Irie.
Tickets start at $150 and can be purchased online at stjude.org/itsallaboutthekids or by calling (305) 265-1371.
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel