Danell Leyva to appear at St. Jude's charity event
Meet an Olympic athlete and maybe get some pointers on gymnastics.
This Saturday, Danell Leyva is one of the special guests as Friends of St. Jude Miami holds its annual "It's All About the Kids" event, benefitting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The event will take place at the JW Marriott Marquis, with a red carpet beginning at 7 p.m. Celebrities participating in this year's event also include Pamela Silva Conde, from Univision's news magazine show "Primer Impacto" and radio host Enrique Santos. Guests will have the opportunity to savor an exquisite French-inspired menu, sip cocktails donated by Diageo while enjoying performances by The Culture Band and DJ Irie.
Tickets start at $150 and can be purchased online at stjude.org/itsallaboutthekids or by calling (305) 265-1371.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters