Danell Leyva to appear at St. Jude's charity event
Meet an Olympic athlete and maybe get some pointers on gymnastics.
This Saturday, Danell Leyva is one of the special guests as Friends of St. Jude Miami holds its annual "It's All About the Kids" event, benefitting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The event will take place at the JW Marriott Marquis, with a red carpet beginning at 7 p.m. Celebrities participating in this year's event also include Pamela Silva Conde, from Univision's news magazine show "Primer Impacto" and radio host Enrique Santos. Guests will have the opportunity to savor an exquisite French-inspired menu, sip cocktails donated by Diageo while enjoying performances by The Culture Band and DJ Irie.
Tickets start at $150 and can be purchased online at stjude.org/itsallaboutthekids or by calling (305) 265-1371.
On Our Radar
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution