Danell Leyva to appear at St. Jude's charity event
Meet an Olympic athlete and maybe get some pointers on gymnastics.
This Saturday, Danell Leyva is one of the special guests as Friends of St. Jude Miami holds its annual "It's All About the Kids" event, benefitting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. The event will take place at the JW Marriott Marquis, with a red carpet beginning at 7 p.m. Celebrities participating in this year's event also include Pamela Silva Conde, from Univision's news magazine show "Primer Impacto" and radio host Enrique Santos. Guests will have the opportunity to savor an exquisite French-inspired menu, sip cocktails donated by Diageo while enjoying performances by The Culture Band and DJ Irie.
Tickets start at $150 and can be purchased online at stjude.org/itsallaboutthekids or by calling (305) 265-1371.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast