Danell Leyva among Olympic hotties
Gymnast from Homestead
Forget that old expression, “Never let them see you sweat.” These Olympic athletes are hot stuff — even if you’re not a big sports fan. Though it was extremely challenging to narrow down the most genetically blessed competitors to a mere three guys, we gave it the old college try:
Ryan Lochte, 28: This U.S. swimmer from upstate New York is looking to be the Games’ bad boy. It’s not that he admitted to urinating in the warm-up pool, it’s that the love ’em and leave ’em bachelor plans to move to L.A. for life in an even faster lane. Lochte admitted to Women’s Health that he would only date someone fit; his dream woman is Carmen Electra. Wonder if she wouldn’t mind one night stands?
Ashton Eaton, 24: The Oregon decathlete is a softie. Back in June, he cried to girlfriend and fellow Olympian Brianne Theisen when he set the world record in the trials before heading to London. Yup, he’s taken. Eaton met the track and field cutie at the University of Oregon, and they are engaged. At least you can see him in shirtless action in June spread for Vogue.
Danell Leyva, 20: This Homestead boy has done us proud. We’ll take the bronze! Though it’s unclear if the adorable gymnast has a significant other, we know he loves his constant companion, a gray and blue towel with stars. It even has thousand of followers on Twitter @leyvastowel.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika