Dane Cook nixes show
Comedian has personal problems
Dane Cook has canceled his Florida appearances this week, including Saturday's stint at the Cruzan Amphitheatre. He cites personal matters, which we can only assume has to do with the recent arrest of his manager/brother, Darryl J. McCauley.
McCauley is accused of stealing millions from the comedian along with forging his signature and depositing money into his own personal account.
Now what's funny about that?
On Our Radar
- FKA Twigs arriving for YoungArts concert
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy