Dane Cook nixes show
Comedian has personal problems
Dane Cook has canceled his Florida appearances this week, including Saturday's stint at the Cruzan Amphitheatre. He cites personal matters, which we can only assume has to do with the recent arrest of his manager/brother, Darryl J. McCauley.
McCauley is accused of stealing millions from the comedian along with forging his signature and depositing money into his own personal account.
Now what's funny about that?
On Our Radar
- Demi Lovato: Eating disorder started when I was toddler
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?