Dane Cook nixes show
Comedian has personal problems
Dane Cook has canceled his Florida appearances this week, including Saturday's stint at the Cruzan Amphitheatre. He cites personal matters, which we can only assume has to do with the recent arrest of his manager/brother, Darryl J. McCauley.
McCauley is accused of stealing millions from the comedian along with forging his signature and depositing money into his own personal account.
Now what's funny about that?
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding