Dane Cook nixes show
Comedian has personal problems
Dane Cook has canceled his Florida appearances this week, including Saturday's stint at the Cruzan Amphitheatre. He cites personal matters, which we can only assume has to do with the recent arrest of his manager/brother, Darryl J. McCauley.
McCauley is accused of stealing millions from the comedian along with forging his signature and depositing money into his own personal account.
Now what's funny about that?
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove