Dane Cook nixes show
Comedian has personal problems
Dane Cook has canceled his Florida appearances this week, including Saturday's stint at the Cruzan Amphitheatre. He cites personal matters, which we can only assume has to do with the recent arrest of his manager/brother, Darryl J. McCauley.
McCauley is accused of stealing millions from the comedian along with forging his signature and depositing money into his own personal account.
Now what's funny about that?
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt