Dancing with the Stars' Gilles Marini steps out in Miami
Dancing With the Stars contestant Gilles Marini says that when he is acting on-screen sometimes “less is more.”
Clearly — if you saw his full-frontal nude shower scene with a leering Kim Cattrall in the first Sex and the City movie. “I really wanted to push some boundaries,” says Marini, who in 2008 played Dante, Cattrall’s sexy neighbor. “I’m very far away from this character. I’m a real family man. My daughter was already born. I said, ‘Please, hopefully, she will never ever watch this.’ One day, I’m sure she will. She’ll say, ‘Daddy!’” Marini first appeared on DWTS in 2009. He and his then-dance partner came placed second.
Now he’s back, dancing with current partner Peta Murgatroyd. Last week as part of his dance routine, Marini flew over the stage in a harness. “That was not scary at all,” said the one-time firefighter. “The scary part was the dancing. Actually, my zipper was open. I was up and I thought, ‘Oh my God, my zipper is open!’ And I closed it.”
On Our Radar
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?