Dan Black at Dirty Hairy
British Electronica artist Dan Black takes over at Dirty Hairy!
It’s the hottest night of the week! No need to wait for the weekend - it’s time to party!!! The fashionistas, the indie pop crowd, the elite - they’ll all be out at LIV for the weekly Dirty Hairy party Wednesday night! This week special guest British electronica artist Dan Black will be making an appearance along side the extraordinary resident DJ’s Ross One, Contra, and Discotech.
Dirty Hairy is one of my top three parties on a Wednesday night. The music is out of control, get you out of your seat, hands in the air exciting, and upbeat. The crowd is carefree, fun loving, no drama, and just want to have fun! I won’t lie - drinks are expensive. For a glass of bubbly you can expect to pay $18 (ouch, but that's the price to pay for dancing it up in luxury surrounded by celebs and Miami's hottest little freaks).
If you’re the life of the party and know how to let loose then dress to impress, get funky, get fashionable and just work it. Free admission is available before 12:30 a.m., but you must RSVP ahead of time to email@example.com.
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11 things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 2-4
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28
- 11 can't-miss events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 places to turn up on the cheap this weekend
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Aug. 12-14
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 5-7
- Free Hatuey Style Cuban beer at this monthly series
- Discover the Miami.com Summer Wine List for 2016
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31