Dan Black at Dirty Hairy
British Electronica artist Dan Black takes over at Dirty Hairy!
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s the hottest night of the week! No need to wait for the weekend - it’s time to party!!! The fashionistas, the indie pop crowd, the elite - they’ll all be out at LIV for the weekly Dirty Hairy party Wednesday night! This week special guest British electronica artist Dan Black will be making an appearance along side the extraordinary resident DJ’s Ross One, Contra, and Discotech.
Dirty Hairy is one of my top three parties on a Wednesday night. The music is out of control, get you out of your seat, hands in the air exciting, and upbeat. The crowd is carefree, fun loving, no drama, and just want to have fun! I won’t lie - drinks are expensive. For a glass of bubbly you can expect to pay $18 (ouch, but that's the price to pay for dancing it up in luxury surrounded by celebs and Miami's hottest little freaks).
If you’re the life of the party and know how to let loose then dress to impress, get funky, get fashionable and just work it. Free admission is available before 12:30 a.m., but you must RSVP ahead of time to email@example.com.
- Prepare for a rum-soaked week as the Rum Renaissance Festival returns to Miami
- W South Beach Presents New W Speakerbox Concert Series
- Ultra Music Festival names retiring Miami Beach Police Chief Ray Martinez new security director
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 18 - 20
- Velvet Underground: Vinyl fever returns on Record Store Day, LA-based dark glam opera band 'Timur and the Dime Museum' plays for The Miami Light Project, and go retro with famed drag queen Elaine Lancaster at Miami Bingo Bash
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida