Dan Black at Dirty Hairy
British Electronica artist Dan Black takes over at Dirty Hairy!
It’s the hottest night of the week! No need to wait for the weekend - it’s time to party!!! The fashionistas, the indie pop crowd, the elite - they’ll all be out at LIV for the weekly Dirty Hairy party Wednesday night! This week special guest British electronica artist Dan Black will be making an appearance along side the extraordinary resident DJ’s Ross One, Contra, and Discotech.
Dirty Hairy is one of my top three parties on a Wednesday night. The music is out of control, get you out of your seat, hands in the air exciting, and upbeat. The crowd is carefree, fun loving, no drama, and just want to have fun! I won’t lie - drinks are expensive. For a glass of bubbly you can expect to pay $18 (ouch, but that's the price to pay for dancing it up in luxury surrounded by celebs and Miami's hottest little freaks).
If you’re the life of the party and know how to let loose then dress to impress, get funky, get fashionable and just work it. Free admission is available before 12:30 a.m., but you must RSVP ahead of time to email@example.com.
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- 12 events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- 5 Miami Beach Happy Hours you can't miss right now
- Best Ladies Nights in Miami and South Florida