Dade & Broward spring restaurant openings
Bite into something new this season…
Bite into something new: Dade & Broward spring restaurant openings...
- Dadeland welcomes a slew of new eats in its new Terrace Dining at Dadeland section. New tenants include Aoki Teppanyaki (opening May 2014), Bobby's Burger Palace (now open), Balan's (opening March 2014), Earl's Kitchen + Bar (opening March 12) and Texas de Brazil (opening summer 2014). 7535 N Kendall Dr, MIami; 305-665-6226.
- KUSH brings beer, beer & more beer to Wynwood. Created by the team behind LoKal and Brew Bus, Kush promises 18 taps, one nitro tao, a cask and an aged & reservers bottle list. Wash it all down with locally-sourced beef, house-made ketchup and eco-friendly key lime pie. Opening date TBD, but target is "mid-March." 2003 N Miami Ave, Miami
- Mi Pi is bringing specialty pizza & craft beer to Cocowalk. Opening date is TBD, but menu includes custom personal pizzas, signature veggie, chicken & meat lovers pies and a rotating craft beer selection. The restaurant will be located next to Paragon Grove and the theater will sell the pizzas. Local delivery will also be available, per Coconut Grove Grapevine. 3015 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove
- Nick's New Haven-Style Pizzeria & Bar brings a taste of Connecticut to Coral Springs. The restaurant's second Florida location (the first opened in Boca in 2011) will feature thin-crust, brick over pizzas, including the specialty 18" white clam pie (pictured). The menu will also include pastas, entrees, grinders, salads and craft sodas. 2444 N University Dr, Coral Springs
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run