D-Wade's New Ride
Dwyane Wade is HEATing matters up at THE COLLECTION becoming the luxury automotive brand's spokesperson through 2012.
Porsche, Audi, Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin, Jaguar — Dwyane Wade got to choose from the pick of THE COLLECTION’s litter. D-Wade recently signed with the luxury automotive dealership through 2012, making the collaboration a slam-dunk.
“Dwyane Wade has distinguished himself as one of the best players in the NBA and we are honored to have him join THE COLLECTION family as our spokesperson,” says Ken Gorin, President and CEO. “His power and strength combined with his drive to win on the court reflects the same standards as THE COLLECTION. He is the perfect ambassador for our brand.”
Wade chimes in, "I have been a longtime admirer of their luxury brands and appreciate the unique style and speed of their cars.”
The Miami Heat guard’s final choice for 2011: A smokin’ white hot Ferrari 458 with red leather interior.
Bird Road and Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Coral Gables
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall