D Wade Launches New Audi A7
THE COLLECTION, along with its brand ambassador and all-star Dwyane Wade, reveal the highly anticipated, all-new 2012 Audi A7.
Corner of Bird Road and Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Coral Gables
NBA players and fancy schmancy cars go together like bees and honey.
So it makes perfect sense that on Thursday, April 7th, THE COLLECTION, South Florida’s foremost luxury automotive dealership, along with its brand ambassador and all-star Dwyane Wade, and in association with Ocean Drive Magazine, revealed the highly-anticipated, all-new 2012 Audi A7.
“We are beyond excited to have celebrated the arrival of the new Audi A7 with our customers. It’s the perfect combination of sporty and sexy — in essence, the perfect car for Miami,” says Ken Gorin, President and CEO of THE COLLECTION. Guests at the A7 launch event basked in the exhilarating ambiance of the evening, which included cocktails by Johnnie Walker and La Marca, desserts by gourmet food truck Sugar Rush, grilled meats by authentic Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chao and performances by DJ Rascal and local Latin fusion band Suénalo.
The inevitable standout of the night? The unveiling of the five-door coupe — the Audi A7 — by Gorin and Wade.
Starting at $60,125, Audi is targeting a new vehicle class with the A7. According to MotorTrend, the A7 features design details that reward the driver before the engine has ever been turned on. In fact, this large, elegant five-door model unites the emotion-packed character of a coupe with the comfort and prestige of a sedan. With its lightweight body, a sporty chassis and an advanced multimedia system, it sets standards across the board. Audi delivers the A7 with a supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 engine — accelerating from 0-to-62 mph in 5.6 seconds.
It's a beauty and a beast.
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- EDM community mourns the loss of the Bingo Players' Paul Bäumer
- Phase 1 of Ultra 2014 lineup announced
- Velvet Underground: Jewish singles unite on Christmas Eve, hip hop heads south from Nashville, OTC launches happy hour in Brickell
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 20 - 22
- Celebrate New Year's Eve 2014 in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 13 - 15
- Velvet Underground: The Cabaret South Beach opens this week, watch Olivia Newton John's Xanadu outdoors at the New World Center's SoundScape, and Jingle Bell Rock takes over Tobacco Road
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Boy George takes over Miami for Art Basel