D Wade Launches New Audi A7
THE COLLECTION, along with its brand ambassador and all-star Dwyane Wade, reveal the highly anticipated, all-new 2012 Audi A7.
Corner of Bird Road and Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Coral Gables
NBA players and fancy schmancy cars go together like bees and honey.
So it makes perfect sense that on Thursday, April 7th, THE COLLECTION, South Florida’s foremost luxury automotive dealership, along with its brand ambassador and all-star Dwyane Wade, and in association with Ocean Drive Magazine, revealed the highly-anticipated, all-new 2012 Audi A7.
“We are beyond excited to have celebrated the arrival of the new Audi A7 with our customers. It’s the perfect combination of sporty and sexy — in essence, the perfect car for Miami,” says Ken Gorin, President and CEO of THE COLLECTION. Guests at the A7 launch event basked in the exhilarating ambiance of the evening, which included cocktails by Johnnie Walker and La Marca, desserts by gourmet food truck Sugar Rush, grilled meats by authentic Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chao and performances by DJ Rascal and local Latin fusion band Suénalo.
The inevitable standout of the night? The unveiling of the five-door coupe — the Audi A7 — by Gorin and Wade.
Starting at $60,125, Audi is targeting a new vehicle class with the A7. According to MotorTrend, the A7 features design details that reward the driver before the engine has ever been turned on. In fact, this large, elegant five-door model unites the emotion-packed character of a coupe with the comfort and prestige of a sedan. With its lightweight body, a sporty chassis and an advanced multimedia system, it sets standards across the board. Audi delivers the A7 with a supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 engine — accelerating from 0-to-62 mph in 5.6 seconds.
It's a beauty and a beast.
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Florida band Anberlin says goodbye at Vans Warped Tour
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach