D Wade Launches New Audi A7
THE COLLECTION, along with its brand ambassador and all-star Dwyane Wade, reveal the highly anticipated, all-new 2012 Audi A7.
NBA players and fancy schmancy cars go together like bees and honey.
So it makes perfect sense that on Thursday, April 7th, THE COLLECTION, South Florida’s foremost luxury automotive dealership, along with its brand ambassador and all-star Dwyane Wade, and in association with Ocean Drive Magazine, revealed the highly-anticipated, all-new 2012 Audi A7.
“We are beyond excited to have celebrated the arrival of the new Audi A7 with our customers. It’s the perfect combination of sporty and sexy — in essence, the perfect car for Miami,” says Ken Gorin, President and CEO of THE COLLECTION. Guests at the A7 launch event basked in the exhilarating ambiance of the evening, which included cocktails by Johnnie Walker and La Marca, desserts by gourmet food truck Sugar Rush, grilled meats by authentic Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chao and performances by DJ Rascal and local Latin fusion band Suénalo.
The inevitable standout of the night? The unveiling of the five-door coupe — the Audi A7 — by Gorin and Wade.
Starting at $60,125, Audi is targeting a new vehicle class with the A7. According to MotorTrend, the A7 features design details that reward the driver before the engine has ever been turned on. In fact, this large, elegant five-door model unites the emotion-packed character of a coupe with the comfort and prestige of a sedan. With its lightweight body, a sporty chassis and an advanced multimedia system, it sets standards across the board. Audi delivers the A7 with a supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 engine — accelerating from 0-to-62 mph in 5.6 seconds.
It's a beauty and a beast.
Corner of Bird Road and Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Coral Gables
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- 12 events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- 5 Miami Beach Happy Hours you can't miss right now