D. Find at Sunset
The boutique specializes in carrying unique items for the home as well as gifts for men, women and kids.
The lowdown: Kris and Kim Kardashian, Joan and Melissa Rivers, Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson — some mothers and daughters make dynamic duos. And such is the case with Miami’s Nora Schofield and Alexa Paul. The mother/daughter team recently opened D. Find on Sunset and Paul says, “The boutique specializes in carrying unique items for the home as well as gifts for men, women and kids.”
Schofield’s interior design pedigree was the impetus for the shop Paul says, “Knowing the market, my mother came up with the idea of opening a home accent and gift shop with items that are unique, innovative and green. Her main concept is to find things that you will not find in Miami.”
The ‘hood: The boutique is located in the heart of South Miami.
The ambience: Think clean, cool and contemporary. The airy space boasts exposed ceilings, modern furnishings, white walls and warm wood floors.
Highlights: Scoop up lines like Chilewich, Lafco Candles, Assouline Books, Blomus, Artecnica and more. The shop also offers interior design services to anyone needing assistance in decorating their domain.
The co-owner says: “We are very selective on our products in order to offer uniqueness to our customers,” Paul adds.
D. Find at Sunset
7225 SW 57th Court, Miami
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood