Cvi.Che 105 hosts the largest red carpet event in Miami
RSVP and get on the guest list for the party that celebrates two restaurants by Juan Chipoco on Friday, Feb. 24
Cvi.Che 105 Red-Carpet Street Party
When: Friday, Feb. 24, 7 -11 p.m
Where: 105 NE 3rd Ave., Miami
Click here to RSVP on Miami.com's Guest List
Chef Juan Chipoco is throwing a party on Friday night, big enough for nearly all of the city of Miami.
Three years after opening his eatery, Cvi.Che 105 (105 NE 3rd Ave., Miami), Chipoco along with partner Luis Hoyos will celebrate the anniversary of his ceviche spot as well as the launch of his new concept next door, Pollos y Jarras and the Wassaka Lounge, with an invitation-only, red-carpet award-show style party on Friday, Feb. 24 from 7 - 11 p.m.
The party will encompass one full city-block and will be done in true “Chipoco-style”, paying close attention to detail, presentation and organization. The red-carpet event will commence with cocktails and hors de oeuvres and feature various VIP areas, plenty of open bars, and non-stop, eye-catching production. Guests will get to be part of one of the largest parties in Miami and enjoy the event collaboration between Emi Guerra/Go Big Productions, Zhantra Entertainment, Tony Guerra/Citrus Miami, Liza Santana/Creativas Group PR and the Chipoco team.
And Miami.com will help you get in on all the action. RSVP to get in under our guest list, and a select number will be chosen for entry into the VIP area and get to mingle with invited celebrities.
Pollos y Jarras and the Wasska Lounge will be a 6,000 square foot location, with two levels and an outdoor lounge. It will offer more health conscious cuisine infused with genuine Peruvian spices. The name, which translates to “chicken and pitchers”, will accommodate up to 200 guests, serve lunch and dinner with late night dining available on the weekends “a-la Miami”. During the red-carpet event on Friday invited guests will get a first look at this location.
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014
- Go Drink This: Pumpkin Rum Old Fashioned
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!