Custom Blend Makeup
Confounded at the beauty counter? Say no more. Giella’s custom blend cosmetics has got you covered — from your lips to fingertips.
Confounded at the beauty counter? Still pining over that discontinued lipstick you always wear? Don’t want to fight for elbowroom with the throngs of shoppers at the department store? Say no more. Giella’s custom blend cosmetics has got you covered — from your lips to fingertips. Now available at Sean Donaldson Hair, scoop up tailor-made (on the spot!) foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow, nail polish and more at this personalized beauty bar. We chat up the brand’s creator, Giella Poblocki.
You create custom blend makeup in a matter of minutes. What else can you whip up? Many makeup companies discontinue lipstick colors, particularly Chanel cosmetics. We can match any lipstick that’s no longer for sale, and it’s a huge part of our business.
Which hues are IT for this fall? Oranges and purples — both look great on the eyes.
What is the best makeup advice you can give us? Clean your foundation applicator or brush every day — it’s a breeding ground for bacteria.
Dish..which celebrity has the go-to look your clients wish to duplicate? Kim Kardashian all the way. In fact, her makeup artist, Mario, always uses our Eye M Glam highlighter on her!
Giella Custom Blend Cosmetics
Available at Sean Donaldson Hair, 1674 Meridian Ave #100 Miami Beach
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 Surprising Facts About Kimora Lee Simmons
- Bammies: A Miami Startup Making Pajamas Work Appropriate
- Art Basel Brings a Louis Vuitton and Marcel Wanders Collaboration
- Meet Miami's Own Designer Behind The Nomadic Collector
- Shinola Opens in Wynwood
- Stuart Weitzman Knows What Women Want
- Steve Madden Celebrates 25 Years
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig