With four locations nationwide, Curve boutiques are a fashion tour de force.
The lowdown: For fashions ahead of the proverbial curve, a jaunt to Curve is in order. “Curve is a multi-label specialty boutique born out of my quest to present fashion in a new way and sell style over fashion. I always carefully select pieces from each collection I buy to create our own trends each season, and our goal is to give our clients wardrobe longevity!” Owner Nevena Borissova says. With fours shops open nationwide — in Los Angeles, New York, Miami and San Francisco — the boutique is brimming with labels such as Tim Van Steenbergen, Preen, Unconditional, Raparo, Una Burke, Valentino, Burberry Prorsum, Alexander Wang, Balmain and Alexander McQueen.
The ‘hood: Curve is located inside the Gansevoort hotel in Miami Beach.
The ambience: Think modern and friendly in every sense of the word. “We're known in the business for our merchandising. We don't hang by designer or price point. Instead, it's always inspired by a feeling, color or trend. All stores are around 1,500 square feet to ensure an intimate and inviting environment,” Borissova says.
Highlights: Best sellers at this particular door include designers Isabel Marant, Helmut Lang, Alexander Wang, IRO and Mark Fast.
The owner says: “Our shops are unique because of our carefully edited selection of established and emerging designers, the mix of high and low, and the knowledgeable staff who can help you customize the perfect outfit or wardrobe,” Borissova adds.
Curve at The Gansevoort Hotel
2381 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood