Cupid Gone Celibate
Miami.com's Hotel Channel Editor Dinkinish O'Connor wants to hear your avant garde Valentine's Day plans. Celibacy for Lovers?
Can celibacy be a sexy Valentine’s Day gift? Here you’ve booked a suite at the Setai Miami or the Riverside Hotel. You bought the boutique Champagne, the deep, dark chocolate and the milky music, but guess what? Your boo flipped
the script, lost the Primitivo-flavored lubricants and proceeded to show you Yoga positions she or he said are equally gratifying. Was listening to 105.1 the other day and learned many women say they're going celibate. Interesting. And as I arrange my upcoming Valentine’s Day hotel guide, I wonder what you’re doing for Valentine’s Day? Maybe, you’re doing the celibacy thing? Maybe, you just lost your boo and are boycotting Cupid’s soiree? Maybe, your homie is your Valentine? Maybe, you’re finally going to invite that sexy colleague for cocktails at Creek 28?
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats
- Three Miami Hotels Awarded The Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Distinction
- Hilton Bentley South Beach Reveals Multi-Million Dollar Renovated Penthouse
- Winter Hotel Packages in Miami
- Miami Hotel Personality: Thomas Meding of sbe Entertainment Group
- Miami Hotel Personality: Marc Lawrence of Angler's Hotel