Cupid Gone Celibate
Miami.com's Hotel Channel Editor Dinkinish O'Connor wants to hear your avant garde Valentine's Day plans. Celibacy for Lovers?
Can celibacy be a sexy Valentine’s Day gift? Here you’ve booked a suite at the Setai Miami or the Riverside Hotel. You bought the boutique Champagne, the deep, dark chocolate and the milky music, but guess what? Your boo flipped
the script, lost the Primitivo-flavored lubricants and proceeded to show you Yoga positions she or he said are equally gratifying. Was listening to 105.1 the other day and learned many women say they're going celibate. Interesting. And as I arrange my upcoming Valentine’s Day hotel guide, I wonder what you’re doing for Valentine’s Day? Maybe, you’re doing the celibacy thing? Maybe, you just lost your boo and are boycotting Cupid’s soiree? Maybe, your homie is your Valentine? Maybe, you’re finally going to invite that sexy colleague for cocktails at Creek 28?
- Miami's Top 10 Hotel Bathrooms
- SBE to debut The Redbury South Beach in time for Art Basel
- Art Basel Miami Beach Hotel Guide
- InterContinental Miami Hotel is Searching for their Next "Dancing Girl"
- Resorts World Bimini Creates New Ways to Explore the Storied Bahamian Islands
- A peek at the menu at the upcoming Metropolitan by COMO, Miami Beach
- The Band Perry Arrives at Fontainebleau Miami Beach for Dinner and a Show
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Presents 2nd Annual Lapis Spa Wellness Series
- Hotel Victor South Beach Reopens After Renovations Under Independent Management
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Goes Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month