Sweet Times Cupcakes & Coffee opens to the delight of cupcake connoisseurs.
All signs point toward the cupcake craze never slowing down.
Allow us to introduce you to Sweet Times Cupcakes & Coffee — the newest addition to the booming cupcake industry in South Florida.
Sweet Times owners, Michael Moed & Angela Prada-Moed have spent the past seven years gambling through the world of professional poker. Now, after several years of precise planning, the Moed’s have decided to cash in their poker chips for the exciting world of cupcakes.
Sweet Times blends together the highest quality of all-natural ingredients including rich Belgian Chocolate, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans, fresh seasonal fruits and the finest pure extracts to create a mouth-watering taste. The secret behind each handcrafted cupcake is the smooth and creamy Italian Buttercream, touted for being different than the plain powdered-sugar based frosting or icing used to top most of cupcakes throughout the industry. Each small indulgence is fashioned in a “midi” size – a size in-between mini and the standard medium. The cupcakes are made without preservatives and baked in-store multiple times throughout the day to ensure freshness.
“At Sweet Times Cupcakes & Coffee we are putting our own creative spin on an already popular trend” Michael Moed says. “Sweet Times offers the cupcakes we’ve always craved but could never find, until now! We are moving all in to capture the South Florida cupcake crown," he adds.
With his colorful poker past, we bet he's right on the money.
Sweet Times Cupcakes & Coffee
8530 SW 124th Avenue #101, Miami
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables