Cultural Fridays hosts its monthly fiesta in Little Havana
The third Friday of the month is when Little Havana plays host to art, food and culture lovers at Cultural Fridays.
The last Friday of the month is your chance to party on Calle Ocho at Viernes Culturales (Cultural Fridays) with live music, walking tours, hand rolled cigars, art exhibitions and more from 7-11 p.m. This month, Madrid-based Cuban fusion band Picadillo performs as well as Miami jazz band JA Trio plus flamenco performances by Fusion Gitana (shown). Head to Little Havana on SW Eighth Street between 13th and 18th Avenues and enjoy the free festivities.
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 6 Best Places to Take Miami Newbies
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami