Cultural Fridays hosts its monthly fiesta in Little Havana
The third Friday of the month is when Little Havana plays host to art, food and culture lovers at Cultural Fridays.
The last Friday of the month is your chance to party on Calle Ocho at Viernes Culturales (Cultural Fridays) with live music, walking tours, hand rolled cigars, art exhibitions and more from 7-11 p.m. This month, Madrid-based Cuban fusion band Picadillo performs as well as Miami jazz band JA Trio plus flamenco performances by Fusion Gitana (shown). Head to Little Havana on SW Eighth Street between 13th and 18th Avenues and enjoy the free festivities.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15