Cultural Fridays hosts its monthly fiesta in Little Havana
The third Friday of the month is when Little Havana plays host to art, food and culture lovers at Cultural Fridays.
The last Friday of the month is your chance to party on Calle Ocho at Viernes Culturales (Cultural Fridays) with live music, walking tours, hand rolled cigars, art exhibitions and more from 7-11 p.m. This month, Madrid-based Cuban fusion band Picadillo performs as well as Miami jazz band JA Trio plus flamenco performances by Fusion Gitana (shown). Head to Little Havana on SW Eighth Street between 13th and 18th Avenues and enjoy the free festivities.
See and Do
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Florida Supercon: Top Five Things to Do
- Miami Events - July 2014
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
- Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
- Out in the Tropics fest presents poetry, dance and postmodern flamenco