Cultural Fridays hosts its monthly fiesta in Little Havana
The third Friday of the month is when Little Havana plays host to art, food and culture lovers at Cultural Fridays.
The last Friday of the month is your chance to party on Calle Ocho at Viernes Culturales (Cultural Fridays) with live music, walking tours, hand rolled cigars, art exhibitions and more from 7-11 p.m. This month, Madrid-based Cuban fusion band Picadillo performs as well as Miami jazz band JA Trio plus flamenco performances by Fusion Gitana (shown). Head to Little Havana on SW Eighth Street between 13th and 18th Avenues and enjoy the free festivities.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15
- Valentine’s Day events in Miami for sweeties, singles and families
- Cupid's Carnival, Pirates, Festivals & Freebie Fun: Top Picks: Feb 9-15
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 6-8