Cultural Fridays hosts its monthly fiesta in Little Havana
The third Friday of the month is when Little Havana plays host to art, food and culture lovers at Cultural Fridays.
The last Friday of the month is your chance to party on Calle Ocho at Viernes Culturales (Cultural Fridays) with live music, walking tours, hand rolled cigars, art exhibitions and more from 7-11 p.m. This month, Madrid-based Cuban fusion band Picadillo performs as well as Miami jazz band JA Trio plus flamenco performances by Fusion Gitana (shown). Head to Little Havana on SW Eighth Street between 13th and 18th Avenues and enjoy the free festivities.
See and Do
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida