Culinary couple opens Route 9 in Gables
Route 9, featuring “American-style cuisine with a bit of Latin and Florida flair,” opens Wednesday at 1915 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables (the former Don Chile and Mama Lila’s space).
The husband-wife team describe their food (small plates $6 and up, entrees $16-$26) as “fresh, homey, and comfortable ... with a gourmet touch.” They plan to serve dinner Tuesday-Saturday, lunch Tuesday-Friday and weekend brunch; 305-569-9009, route9miami.com.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating