Culinary couple opens Route 9 in Gables
Route 9, featuring “American-style cuisine with a bit of Latin and Florida flair,” opens Wednesday at 1915 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables (the former Don Chile and Mama Lila’s space).
The husband-wife team describe their food (small plates $6 and up, entrees $16-$26) as “fresh, homey, and comfortable ... with a gourmet touch.” They plan to serve dinner Tuesday-Saturday, lunch Tuesday-Friday and weekend brunch; 305-569-9009, route9miami.com.
- This Cuban-American landmark is as good as it gets for Miami flavors
- This brewery wants to prove your abuelita's domino game is strong
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get a free pizza at Brickell's newest Italian eatery this week
- These are the best Miami Spice options in Coconut Grove
- Beer ice cream is real — and it will be boozy
- Historic S&S Diner won't be evicted — for now
- What are Miami's best spots for late-night eats?
- Best bets for Miami Spice in Coral Gables
- Nine courses for $90 dollars on a 90th anniversary