Culinary couple opens Route 9 in Gables
Route 9, featuring “American-style cuisine with a bit of Latin and Florida flair,” opens Wednesday at 1915 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables (the former Don Chile and Mama Lila’s space).
The husband-wife team describe their food (small plates $6 and up, entrees $16-$26) as “fresh, homey, and comfortable ... with a gourmet touch.” They plan to serve dinner Tuesday-Saturday, lunch Tuesday-Friday and weekend brunch; 305-569-9009, route9miami.com.
- Wynwood has a new Peruvian restaurant: GK Bistronomie
- The hottest Thai food in Miami is on Calle Ocho
- Miami restaurant review: Chef Michael Pirolo speaks a new language at Bazi
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The Cypress Room in Miami is now Cypress Tavern: See the differences
- Vegan cuisine is in Full Bloom in Miami Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami restaurant review: Marion's French glow shines on Brickell
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach