Culinary couple opens Route 9 in Gables
Route 9, featuring “American-style cuisine with a bit of Latin and Florida flair,” opens Wednesday at 1915 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables (the former Don Chile and Mama Lila’s space).
The husband-wife team describe their food (small plates $6 and up, entrees $16-$26) as “fresh, homey, and comfortable ... with a gourmet touch.” They plan to serve dinner Tuesday-Saturday, lunch Tuesday-Friday and weekend brunch; 305-569-9009, route9miami.com.
- Smooshies candy store opens in Key Biscayne
- The Five Best Pork (and Lamb) Chops You Can Only Eat In Miami
- Comfort-food goodness oozes from the Daily Melt in Miami
- Edible art is enticing at Perez Art Museum Miami's Verde
- Zak the Baker's new bakery rises in Wynwood
- These six Italian restaurants have the perfect combination of food and hospitality
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- Beer that tastes like French toast? Only in Florida
- Freddo scoops out Argentine treats
- A steakhouse with Pubbelly flare comes to downtown