Culinary couple opens Route 9 in Gables
Route 9, featuring “American-style cuisine with a bit of Latin and Florida flair,” opens Wednesday at 1915 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables (the former Don Chile and Mama Lila’s space).
The husband-wife team describe their food (small plates $6 and up, entrees $16-$26) as “fresh, homey, and comfortable ... with a gourmet touch.” They plan to serve dinner Tuesday-Saturday, lunch Tuesday-Friday and weekend brunch; 305-569-9009, route9miami.com.
- Marion wants to charm you with Med-inspired eats
- Miami restaurant review: Food dazzles but show disappoints at Tantalize in South Beach
- Caja china meets Miami craft beer at Edge Steak & Bar's Oktoberfeast
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- Bazi takes South Beach eaters on an Asian culinary tour
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- Tracking Miami taco joints, from South Beach to Wynwood
- Miami restaurant review: The Continental in Miami Beach is another shining star in Starr's galaxy