Culinary couple opens Route 9 in Gables
Route 9, featuring “American-style cuisine with a bit of Latin and Florida flair,” opens Wednesday at 1915 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables (the former Don Chile and Mama Lila’s space).
The husband-wife team describe their food (small plates $6 and up, entrees $16-$26) as “fresh, homey, and comfortable ... with a gourmet touch.” They plan to serve dinner Tuesday-Saturday, lunch Tuesday-Friday and weekend brunch; 305-569-9009, route9miami.com.
- Italian-food traditions radiate from Luna Capresse in North Miami
- Sixpoint Resin is a sticky-bitter monster of an IPA
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Miami restaurant review: Siena Tavern's Italian food is hearty -- and pricey
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- Tacos and more at Miami Beach's bodacious Bodega
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Lyon Freres food market is reborn in Miami Beach
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship