Take a look inside some of South Florida's best, most down-home Cuban eateries.
When you visit Miami, or even if you live here, it's all about the Cuban food. Where to eat and what to eat. Here's a quick rundown of some of our favorite Cuban dishes to get your taste buds going.
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best New Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Supreme Sausages
- Hardy Park Bistro serves what's in season
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
- 3.5 stars for L'echon Brasserie's Pubbelly-style take on French fare
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Oyster bar classics and more at new Mignonette
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend