Take a look inside some of South Florida's best, most down-home Cuban eateries.
When you visit Miami, or even if you live here, it's all about the Cuban food. Where to eat and what to eat. Here's a quick rundown of some of our favorite Cuban dishes to get your taste buds going.
- Review: Four stars for exceptional Alter in Wynwood
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- 9Beach is a lounge/restaurant/bar hailing from the Holy Land
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- Craft Beer of the Week: Eraser IPA
- Mimmo's Mozzarella is whey too good to ignore in North Miami
- Review: Tom Colicchio's Beachcraft shows potential in Miami Beach
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner