Crust Pizza by chef Klime Kovaceski opening by the Miami River
Pizza on the Miami River
Chef Klime Kovaceski, formerly of the hailed Miami Beach restaurant Crystal Cafe and more recently at the now-defunct Trio on the Bay, is opening CRUST, an eat-in and delivery pizza place on the Miami River that is slated to open in September.
“Crust is not some nostalgic waltz into my past: I’ll leave the Greatest Hits routine for aging rock stars. It is, instead, a natural extension of my passion for feeding people and being part of the food world’s exciting present and future," Kovaceski told us.
Pizzas on the menu will include: Mediterranean with fresh tomatoes, Kalamata olives, red onion and garlic; Truffled Pizza with tomato, arugula, shaved parmesan and white truffle oil; Pesto with pine nut-basil pesto, artichokes, tomato and goat cheese; and Crust with fig, prosciutto and blue cheese.
The space is owned by the same person who owns its neighbor, Seasalt & Pepper.
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hallandale Beach's Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails opening September 1
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space