Crust Pizza by chef Klime Kovaceski opening by the Miami River
Pizza on the Miami River
Chef Klime Kovaceski, formerly of the hailed Miami Beach restaurant Crystal Cafe and more recently at the now-defunct Trio on the Bay, is opening CRUST, an eat-in and delivery pizza place on the Miami River that is slated to open in September.
“Crust is not some nostalgic waltz into my past: I’ll leave the Greatest Hits routine for aging rock stars. It is, instead, a natural extension of my passion for feeding people and being part of the food world’s exciting present and future," Kovaceski told us.
Pizzas on the menu will include: Mediterranean with fresh tomatoes, Kalamata olives, red onion and garlic; Truffled Pizza with tomato, arugula, shaved parmesan and white truffle oil; Pesto with pine nut-basil pesto, artichokes, tomato and goat cheese; and Crust with fig, prosciutto and blue cheese.
The space is owned by the same person who owns its neighbor, Seasalt & Pepper.
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday