Crumb at The Webster ceases daytime operations with plans for evening f&b activities
Michelle Bernstein shuts down daytime ops with plans to do 'nighttime oriented food and beverage experiences'
Just a few months after opening shop in the former Caviar Kaspia space in the pricey South Beach clothing boutique The Webster, Michelle Bernstein's Crumb at The Webster is no more--sort of. Says Bernstein's rep Larry Carrino, "Michelle and [husband/partner] David [Martinez] decided to close the daytime Crumb concept and plan to return to the space at a later date for exclusively nighttime oriented food & beverage experiences."
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.