Crumb at The Webster ceases daytime operations with plans for evening f&b activities
Michelle Bernstein shuts down daytime ops with plans to do 'nighttime oriented food and beverage experiences'
Just a few months after opening shop in the former Caviar Kaspia space in the pricey South Beach clothing boutique The Webster, Michelle Bernstein's Crumb at The Webster is no more--sort of. Says Bernstein's rep Larry Carrino, "Michelle and [husband/partner] David [Martinez] decided to close the daytime Crumb concept and plan to return to the space at a later date for exclusively nighttime oriented food & beverage experiences."
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto