Crumb at The Webster ceases daytime operations with plans for evening f&b activities
Michelle Bernstein shuts down daytime ops with plans to do 'nighttime oriented food and beverage experiences'
Just a few months after opening shop in the former Caviar Kaspia space in the pricey South Beach clothing boutique The Webster, Michelle Bernstein's Crumb at The Webster is no more--sort of. Says Bernstein's rep Larry Carrino, "Michelle and [husband/partner] David [Martinez] decided to close the daytime Crumb concept and plan to return to the space at a later date for exclusively nighttime oriented food & beverage experiences."
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover