Crumb at The Webster ceases daytime operations with plans for evening f&b activities
Michelle Bernstein shuts down daytime ops with plans to do 'nighttime oriented food and beverage experiences'
Just a few months after opening shop in the former Caviar Kaspia space in the pricey South Beach clothing boutique The Webster, Michelle Bernstein's Crumb at The Webster is no more--sort of. Says Bernstein's rep Larry Carrino, "Michelle and [husband/partner] David [Martinez] decided to close the daytime Crumb concept and plan to return to the space at a later date for exclusively nighttime oriented food & beverage experiences."
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day