Crumb at The Webster ceases daytime operations with plans for evening f&b activities
Michelle Bernstein shuts down daytime ops with plans to do 'nighttime oriented food and beverage experiences'
Just a few months after opening shop in the former Caviar Kaspia space in the pricey South Beach clothing boutique The Webster, Michelle Bernstein's Crumb at The Webster is no more--sort of. Says Bernstein's rep Larry Carrino, "Michelle and [husband/partner] David [Martinez] decided to close the daytime Crumb concept and plan to return to the space at a later date for exclusively nighttime oriented food & beverage experiences."
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March