Creedence Clearwater Revisited Comes to the Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood on May 11
Creedence Clearwater Revisited, featuring founding Revival members Stu Cook and Doug "Cosmo" Clifford, is set to turn it up in Hollywood on May 11.
When: Wednesday, May 11
Where: Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood, FL
Cost: $45 - $70
The month of May is upon us and once again there is a ton of great live music for us to sink our teeth into. But one show in particular stands out as an extra-special treat. On May 11, Creedence Clearwater Revisited is coming to the Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood, Florida for a night of classic tunes and an old-fashioned good time.
Revisited is a project put together by founding Creedence Clearwater Revival members Stu Cook and Doug “Cosmo” Clifford to continue a musical tradition they set in motion some four decades ago.
“It’s an honor to be able to represent this music,” said Cook. “It’s an honor, a labor of love and it’s fun.”
For 17 years, Revisited has toured relentlessly bringing the Creedence classics to fans old and new across the globe. Having been around over four times as long as Revival, Revisited is more travelled, more rehearsed and consistently delivers performances true to the original songs, with an expanded lineup to recreate the full, earthy sound of the Revival records.
Despite the absence of Revival frontman, John Fogerty, Revisited has established itself as Revival’s ambassadors to the present age. “Our reputation is built on being able to deliver without [Fogerty],” said Cook. “The music has always been separate from the personalities. It’s all about the music.”
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to catch Creedence the way they were meant to be experienced. Skeptics are welcomed—Revisited will surely make them believers by the time the last chord rings.
Tickets are available for $45. The show starts at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, May 11.
Music in Miami
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Beat Camp workshop provides opportunities for aspiring songwriters, music producers
- Carly Rae Jepsen talks about her upcoming show at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Ben Taylor performs in Miami Beach
- Sweatstock Block Party showcases local, independent music in Miami
- Esperanza Spalding presides over a night of soulful jazz in Miami this Friday
- Tortuga Music Festival in Fort Lauderdale offers something for everyone — even the sea turtles
- ‘American Idol’ star Adam Lambert headlines Sunday at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Concert review: Taylor Swift in Miami
- Alicia Keys eyes Miami to ‘Set the World on Fire’ on latest tour this Saturday