Creatives converge in Wynwood for second annual III Points Festival with headliners Flying Lotus, Lykke Li, Jamie Jones, Hot Natured, and Metronomy
Three-day music, art, and technology festival returns to Wynwood Oct. 10 - 12
III Points Festival returns to Wynwood for a second round of music, art and technology Friday, Oct. 10 - Sunday, Oct. 12. The interactive three-day festival based at the III Points Campus at Mana Wynwood, 318 NW 23rd St., features live music, discussions, panels, and art exhibits at more than 35 venues in the neighborhood, including Bardot, Wood Tavern, Junior + Hatter, Wynwood Walls and Grand Central.
The live music component, arguably the festival's biggest draw, boasts dozens of acts such as Flying Lotus (live Red Bull Music Academy performance), Lykke Li, Jamie Jones, Hot Natured (U.S. debut), and Metronomy. These touring acts will be accompanied by local favorites like The Hongs, Ketchy Shuby, Krisp, Pirate Stereo, and Patrick Walsh. Complete music lineup.
Last year's inaugural event attracted more than 4,500 people to Miami's most innovative community. With an expanded roster of events, art installations, and additional stages, the festival's organizers expect to host 5,000 people per day this year.
Three-day general admission passes are on sale for a limited time for $88 plus shipping and fees. Another option is to pay for the pass in three installments of $35.28 plus a one-time shipping fee.
Check Facebook.com/iiipoints for updates and event announcements.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13