Creatives converge in Wynwood for second annual III Points Festival with headliners Flying Lotus, Lykke Li, Jamie Jones, Hot Natured, and Metronomy
Three-day music, art, and technology festival returns to Wynwood Oct. 10 - 12
III Points Festival returns to Wynwood for a second round of music, art and technology Friday, Oct. 10 - Sunday, Oct. 12. The interactive three-day festival based at the III Points Campus at Mana Wynwood, 318 NW 23rd St., features live music, discussions, panels, and art exhibits at more than 35 venues in the neighborhood, including Bardot, Wood Tavern, Junior + Hatter, Wynwood Walls and Grand Central.
The live music component, arguably the festival's biggest draw, boasts dozens of acts such as Flying Lotus (live Red Bull Music Academy performance), Lykke Li, Jamie Jones, Hot Natured (U.S. debut), and Metronomy. These touring acts will be accompanied by local favorites like The Hongs, Ketchy Shuby, Krisp, Pirate Stereo, and Patrick Walsh. Complete music lineup.
Last year's inaugural event attracted more than 4,500 people to Miami's most innovative community. With an expanded roster of events, art installations, and additional stages, the festival's organizers expect to host 5,000 people per day this year.
Three-day general admission passes are on sale for a limited time for $88 plus shipping and fees. Another option is to pay for the pass in three installments of $35.28 plus a one-time shipping fee.
Check Facebook.com/iiipoints for updates and event announcements.
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 4 of Miami Music Week 2015
- BT’s ‘Electronic Opus’ debuts at Arsht Center on Sunday
- The 16 Best Photos from Day 2 of Miami Music Week 2015
- The 12 Best Photos from Day 1 of Miami Music Week 2015
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Go Drink This: In the Air Tonight
- Reflections from Miami Beach Nightlife Pioneers
- Above & Beyond play one-night only during Miami Music Week
- DJ “Little” Louie Vega plays the Funkified Poolside Get-Down Jam on Wednesday
- Spanish DJ Duo Chus and Ceballos play Ultra on Saturday