Creatives converge in Wynwood for second annual III Points Festival with headliners Flying Lotus, Lykke Li, Jamie Jones, Hot Natured, and Metronomy
Three-day music, art, and technology festival returns to Wynwood Oct. 10 - 12
III Points Festival returns to Wynwood for a second round of music, art and technology Friday, Oct. 10 - Sunday, Oct. 12. The interactive three-day festival based at the III Points Campus at Mana Wynwood, 318 NW 23rd St., features live music, discussions, panels, and art exhibits at more than 35 venues in the neighborhood, including Bardot, Wood Tavern, Junior + Hatter, Wynwood Walls and Grand Central.
The live music component, arguably the festival's biggest draw, boasts dozens of acts such as Flying Lotus (live Red Bull Music Academy performance), Lykke Li, Jamie Jones, Hot Natured (U.S. debut), and Metronomy. These touring acts will be accompanied by local favorites like The Hongs, Ketchy Shuby, Krisp, Pirate Stereo, and Patrick Walsh. Complete music lineup.
Last year's inaugural event attracted more than 4,500 people to Miami's most innovative community. With an expanded roster of events, art installations, and additional stages, the festival's organizers expect to host 5,000 people per day this year.
Three-day general admission passes are on sale for a limited time for $88 plus shipping and fees. Another option is to pay for the pass in three installments of $35.28 plus a one-time shipping fee.
Check Facebook.com/iiipoints for updates and event announcements.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- 'Jazz Nights' at The Raleigh in South Beach
- Miami's Hottest Halloween Parties
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend