Crazy 8's at Sunset Lounge
$8 cocktails, $8 appetizers, and $8 valet at Sunset Lounge at Mondrian.
1100 West Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
For reservations call 305-514-1941
The summer fun has already started and the new events continue to pop up every week. This week one of my favorite chic hotels on South Beach will launch a new summer season cocktail hour where you can relax poolside while sipping away on a delicious assortment of signature drinks. Crazy 8’s at the Sunset Lounge in the Mondrian Hotel launches Thursday, June 10 from 6 - 9 p.m. featuring $8 cocktails, $8 appetizers, and $8 valet. Talk about a bargain!
Start off the night overlooking the spectacular sunsets over the bay, then select one of the mouthwatering cocktails from the Crazy 8’s menu such as the Pisco Dusk Sour, the Sundown Sidecar, or the Twilight Margarita. All that’s left to do is sit back, relax, and savor the moment.
The Sunset Lounge is a perfect venue to socialize with an upscale, hip crowd, or unwind from a long day with your friends. It’s absolutely stunning with oversized hedges and red-and-white paisley couches surrounding the pool paired with a very clean modern interior. From the moment you step inside you get an overall sexy vibe. Check it out for yourself and be a part of the premiere of Crazy 8’s.
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color