Crazy 8's at Sunset Lounge
$8 cocktails, $8 appetizers, and $8 valet at Sunset Lounge at Mondrian.
1100 West Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
For reservations call 305-514-1941
The summer fun has already started and the new events continue to pop up every week. This week one of my favorite chic hotels on South Beach will launch a new summer season cocktail hour where you can relax poolside while sipping away on a delicious assortment of signature drinks. Crazy 8’s at the Sunset Lounge in the Mondrian Hotel launches Thursday, June 10 from 6 - 9 p.m. featuring $8 cocktails, $8 appetizers, and $8 valet. Talk about a bargain!
Start off the night overlooking the spectacular sunsets over the bay, then select one of the mouthwatering cocktails from the Crazy 8’s menu such as the Pisco Dusk Sour, the Sundown Sidecar, or the Twilight Margarita. All that’s left to do is sit back, relax, and savor the moment.
The Sunset Lounge is a perfect venue to socialize with an upscale, hip crowd, or unwind from a long day with your friends. It’s absolutely stunning with oversized hedges and red-and-white paisley couches surrounding the pool paired with a very clean modern interior. From the moment you step inside you get an overall sexy vibe. Check it out for yourself and be a part of the premiere of Crazy 8’s.
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo