Crazy 8's at Sunset Lounge
$8 cocktails, $8 appetizers, and $8 valet at Sunset Lounge at Mondrian.
1100 West Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
For reservations call 305-514-1941
The summer fun has already started and the new events continue to pop up every week. This week one of my favorite chic hotels on South Beach will launch a new summer season cocktail hour where you can relax poolside while sipping away on a delicious assortment of signature drinks. Crazy 8’s at the Sunset Lounge in the Mondrian Hotel launches Thursday, June 10 from 6 - 9 p.m. featuring $8 cocktails, $8 appetizers, and $8 valet. Talk about a bargain!
Start off the night overlooking the spectacular sunsets over the bay, then select one of the mouthwatering cocktails from the Crazy 8’s menu such as the Pisco Dusk Sour, the Sundown Sidecar, or the Twilight Margarita. All that’s left to do is sit back, relax, and savor the moment.
The Sunset Lounge is a perfect venue to socialize with an upscale, hip crowd, or unwind from a long day with your friends. It’s absolutely stunning with oversized hedges and red-and-white paisley couches surrounding the pool paired with a very clean modern interior. From the moment you step inside you get an overall sexy vibe. Check it out for yourself and be a part of the premiere of Crazy 8’s.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator