Crazy 8's at Sunset Lounge
$8 cocktails, $8 appetizers, and $8 valet at Sunset Lounge at Mondrian.
The summer fun has already started and the new events continue to pop up every week. This week one of my favorite chic hotels on South Beach will launch a new summer season cocktail hour where you can relax poolside while sipping away on a delicious assortment of signature drinks. Crazy 8’s at the Sunset Lounge in the Mondrian Hotel launches Thursday, June 10 from 6 - 9 p.m. featuring $8 cocktails, $8 appetizers, and $8 valet. Talk about a bargain!
Start off the night overlooking the spectacular sunsets over the bay, then select one of the mouthwatering cocktails from the Crazy 8’s menu such as the Pisco Dusk Sour, the Sundown Sidecar, or the Twilight Margarita. All that’s left to do is sit back, relax, and savor the moment.
The Sunset Lounge is a perfect venue to socialize with an upscale, hip crowd, or unwind from a long day with your friends. It’s absolutely stunning with oversized hedges and red-and-white paisley couches surrounding the pool paired with a very clean modern interior. From the moment you step inside you get an overall sexy vibe. Check it out for yourself and be a part of the premiere of Crazy 8’s.
1100 West Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
For reservations call 305-514-1941
- Post-Thanksgiving events in Miami this week - Nov. 25-27
- What to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 18-20
- DJ Paul van Dyk had to learn to walk again after falling from stage. Now, he's playing Miami
- Don't miss these concerts, festivals and events in Miami this weekend - Nov. 11-13
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- New club in Miami hosts grand opening with performance by Bomba Estéreo
- DJ Le Spam teams up with the New World Symphony for Pulse
- Don't miss these weekend events in Miami - Nov. 4-6
- 12 events in Miami this weekend (that have nothing to do with Halloween) - Oct. 28-30
- Don't miss these events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23