Craft beer of the week: Uinta Brewing's 21st Birthday Suit
Utah craft brew is tart, lemony and perfect with grilled shrimp.
Story: Utah’s Uinta Brewing Co. marks its coming-of-legal-age birthday with a farmhouse-style ale, sort of a cross between a saison and a Berlinerweisse, that has a lemony tartness. Pack this in the cooler at your next backyard BBQ.
Pairing: 21st Birthday Suit’s refreshing tang tempers the heat of grilled lemon-pepper shrimp skewers. Or, try it with an order of the simply grilled tiger prawns with paprika at Mandolin Aegean Bistro, 4312 NE Second Ave., Miami.
Follow @MiamiHeraldFood on Twitter.
Beer: Uinta Brewing’s 21st Birthday Suit
Style: Sour farmhouse ale
Alcohol: 6.3 percent by volume
Price: $12 for a 750-ml bottle at Whole Foods Market
- This brewery wants to prove your abuelita's domino game is strong
- Beer ice cream is real — and it will be boozy
- Beer that tastes like French toast? Only in Florida
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Best places to celebrate American Craft Beer Week in Miami
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Wynwood Brewing releases special beer
- Concrete Beach Brewery will brew aboard Carnival Cruise Line in May
- Bottoms up: 5 beerific Miami Craft Beer Week events of 2016