Craft beer of the week: Uinta Brewing's 21st Birthday Suit
Utah craft brew is tart, lemony and perfect with grilled shrimp.
Beer: Uinta Brewing’s 21st Birthday Suit
Style: Sour farmhouse ale
Alcohol: 6.3 percent by volume
Price: $12 for a 750-ml bottle at Whole Foods Market
Story: Utah’s Uinta Brewing Co. marks its coming-of-legal-age birthday with a farmhouse-style ale, sort of a cross between a saison and a Berlinerweisse, that has a lemony tartness. Pack this in the cooler at your next backyard BBQ.
Pairing: 21st Birthday Suit’s refreshing tang tempers the heat of grilled lemon-pepper shrimp skewers. Or, try it with an order of the simply grilled tiger prawns with paprika at Mandolin Aegean Bistro, 4312 NE Second Ave., Miami.
Follow @MiamiHeraldFood on Twitter.
- Caja china meets Miami craft beer at Edge Steak & Bar's Oktoberfeast
- Beer of the Week: Harpoon Take 5 Session IPA
- Brew in Miami wins first-place award from Society of Professional Journalists
- Florida craft beer tasting is Aug. 26 at Mandarin Oriental's MO Bar + Lounge
- Wynwood Brewing hosts Miami block party and preps for bottled beer release
- Craft Beer of the Week: Eraser IPA
- Craft Beer of the Week: Keybilly Island Ale
- Craft Beer of the Week: Concrete Beach Tropic of Passion
- Craft Beer of the Week: Oskar Blues Pinner Throwback IPA
- Brew in Miami: Mother Earth Cali Creamin'