Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
Haven, Harry's and Verde get in on the beer action.
Three craft beer dinners to check out this week:
- Harry’s Pizzeria hosts Terrapin Brewing Co. of Georgia at 7 p.m. Tuesday for a goodbye-to-summer BBQ with plenty of grilled meats and veggies, plus sweets from executive pastry chef Hedy Goldsmith. Terrapin brewmaster Spike Buckowski will be pouring specialties from his brewery, including Liquid Bliss, a chocolate peanut butter porter. 3918 N. Miami Ave., Miami; $68; brownpapertickets.com.
- Haven Gastropub partners with Brewery Ommegang of New York at 7 p.m. Tuesday for a four-course meal based around chef Todd Erickson’s take on American summer favorites. Peach salad, buttermilk-brined fried chicken and beer-braised pork are set to be paired with Hop House, Three Philosophers and other Ommegang brews. 1237 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; $50; 305-987-8885.
- Verde at the Perez Art Museum Miami teams with Cigar City Brewing Co. of Tampa at 7 p.m. Thursday for a sea-focused beer dinner. Hamachi sashimi with Cucumber Saison, mahi ceviche with Florida Cracker Belgian Wit, and doughnuts with Maduro Brown Ale are among the menu pairings. 1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; $50; eventbrite.com.
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park