Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
Haven, Harry's and Verde get in on the beer action.
Three craft beer dinners to check out this week:
- Harry’s Pizzeria hosts Terrapin Brewing Co. of Georgia at 7 p.m. Tuesday for a goodbye-to-summer BBQ with plenty of grilled meats and veggies, plus sweets from executive pastry chef Hedy Goldsmith. Terrapin brewmaster Spike Buckowski will be pouring specialties from his brewery, including Liquid Bliss, a chocolate peanut butter porter. 3918 N. Miami Ave., Miami; $68; brownpapertickets.com.
- Haven Gastropub partners with Brewery Ommegang of New York at 7 p.m. Tuesday for a four-course meal based around chef Todd Erickson’s take on American summer favorites. Peach salad, buttermilk-brined fried chicken and beer-braised pork are set to be paired with Hop House, Three Philosophers and other Ommegang brews. 1237 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; $50; 305-987-8885.
- Verde at the Perez Art Museum Miami teams with Cigar City Brewing Co. of Tampa at 7 p.m. Thursday for a sea-focused beer dinner. Hamachi sashimi with Cucumber Saison, mahi ceviche with Florida Cracker Belgian Wit, and doughnuts with Maduro Brown Ale are among the menu pairings. 1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; $50; eventbrite.com.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi