Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
Haven, Harry's and Verde get in on the beer action.
Three craft beer dinners to check out this week:
- Harry’s Pizzeria hosts Terrapin Brewing Co. of Georgia at 7 p.m. Tuesday for a goodbye-to-summer BBQ with plenty of grilled meats and veggies, plus sweets from executive pastry chef Hedy Goldsmith. Terrapin brewmaster Spike Buckowski will be pouring specialties from his brewery, including Liquid Bliss, a chocolate peanut butter porter. 3918 N. Miami Ave., Miami; $68; brownpapertickets.com.
- Haven Gastropub partners with Brewery Ommegang of New York at 7 p.m. Tuesday for a four-course meal based around chef Todd Erickson’s take on American summer favorites. Peach salad, buttermilk-brined fried chicken and beer-braised pork are set to be paired with Hop House, Three Philosophers and other Ommegang brews. 1237 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; $50; 305-987-8885.
- Verde at the Perez Art Museum Miami teams with Cigar City Brewing Co. of Tampa at 7 p.m. Thursday for a sea-focused beer dinner. Hamachi sashimi with Cucumber Saison, mahi ceviche with Florida Cracker Belgian Wit, and doughnuts with Maduro Brown Ale are among the menu pairings. 1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; $50; eventbrite.com.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida