Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
Haven, Harry's and Verde get in on the beer action.
Three craft beer dinners to check out this week:
- Harry’s Pizzeria hosts Terrapin Brewing Co. of Georgia at 7 p.m. Tuesday for a goodbye-to-summer BBQ with plenty of grilled meats and veggies, plus sweets from executive pastry chef Hedy Goldsmith. Terrapin brewmaster Spike Buckowski will be pouring specialties from his brewery, including Liquid Bliss, a chocolate peanut butter porter. 3918 N. Miami Ave., Miami; $68; brownpapertickets.com.
- Haven Gastropub partners with Brewery Ommegang of New York at 7 p.m. Tuesday for a four-course meal based around chef Todd Erickson’s take on American summer favorites. Peach salad, buttermilk-brined fried chicken and beer-braised pork are set to be paired with Hop House, Three Philosophers and other Ommegang brews. 1237 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; $50; 305-987-8885.
- Verde at the Perez Art Museum Miami teams with Cigar City Brewing Co. of Tampa at 7 p.m. Thursday for a sea-focused beer dinner. Hamachi sashimi with Cucumber Saison, mahi ceviche with Florida Cracker Belgian Wit, and doughnuts with Maduro Brown Ale are among the menu pairings. 1103 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; $50; eventbrite.com.
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month
- Mojito madness arrives at Villa Mayfair Friday, Sept 5
- What's the Best? 5 Supreme Sausages