The retreat is open to Soho House members and hotel guests only, making it one of the most exclusive spots in town.
Cowshed Spa at Soho Beach House
4385 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach
The lowdown: For a romp through the English countryside, there’s no need to cross the pond compliments of Cowshed Spa at Soho Beach House. The Miami Beach opening marks the spa’s second foray in the U.S. joining its sister in New York. The retreat is open to Soho House members and hotel guests only, making it one of the most exclusive spots in town.
The ‘hood: Bundled inside the Soho Beach House, the spa is located on the site of the historic Art Deco Sovereign Hotel.
The vibe: Think barnyard chic. Recycled barn wood, colossal glass chandelier and burning scented candles exude a lived-in-yet-fresh feel. The earthy scent of the spa will render you to relaxation in a jiffy.
The highlights: The Miami location offers Cowshed’s first-ever Blow Dry Bar — perfect for the frequent fight against frizzy hair. Facials, massages, waxing, manis and pedis are on the menu. There’s also a retail space which sells the entire cheekily named Cowshed product line — fancy Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion, anyone?
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned