SPF, skimpy bikinis, pareos, fruity umbrella drinks, tunics — all are Miami summer staples. And no one knows tunics better than inca. 'Nuff said.
2317 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
SPF, skimpy bikinis, pareos, fruity umbrella drinks, tunics — all are Miami summer staples. And no one knows tunics better than inca which is why they created a variety of tunics so versatile you can take them all from day to night and everywhere in between.
The quintessential find for a summer style overhaul, these multifunctional pieces look great as cover-ups for a day at the beach St.Tropez-style. Stylistas can also don their inca tunic’s with a tank over summery white pants for a resort-chic look.
Each piece also works as a standalone with a pair of heels or gladiator sandals for dinner or a night on the town.
From one-shoulder to bejewled to comfy cotton inca has something for everyone. Scoop up the Jackie silk-beaded V-neck ($300), Agape Greek-embroidered ($225), Fairy crochet with fringe ($250), Bahia Mexican poncho with fringe ($175), Johnny silk beaded one-shoulder ($300) or Peace modal poncho ($165) styles for a sizzling look.
You go, cover girl.
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami