SPF, skimpy bikinis, pareos, fruity umbrella drinks, tunics — all are Miami summer staples. And no one knows tunics better than inca. 'Nuff said.
2317 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
SPF, skimpy bikinis, pareos, fruity umbrella drinks, tunics — all are Miami summer staples. And no one knows tunics better than inca which is why they created a variety of tunics so versatile you can take them all from day to night and everywhere in between.
The quintessential find for a summer style overhaul, these multifunctional pieces look great as cover-ups for a day at the beach St.Tropez-style. Stylistas can also don their inca tunic’s with a tank over summery white pants for a resort-chic look.
Each piece also works as a standalone with a pair of heels or gladiator sandals for dinner or a night on the town.
From one-shoulder to bejewled to comfy cotton inca has something for everyone. Scoop up the Jackie silk-beaded V-neck ($300), Agape Greek-embroidered ($225), Fairy crochet with fringe ($250), Bahia Mexican poncho with fringe ($175), Johnny silk beaded one-shoulder ($300) or Peace modal poncho ($165) styles for a sizzling look.
You go, cover girl.
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends