Courtney Love Twitter case
Courtney Love’s 140 character Twitter rants against a fashion designer are costing her more than $430,000, an attorney says. The singer has settled a lawsuit filed by Dawn S...
Courtney Love’s 140 character Twitter rants against a fashion designer are costing her more than $430,000, an attorney says. The singer has settled a lawsuit filed by Dawn Simorangkir, who sued the Hole frontwoman in March 2009 accusing her of making false statements about the designer and her past in a series of postings on Twitter and Myspace. The designer’s label is called Boudoir Queen, and according to her lawsuit, she first came in contact with Love in 2008.
Mike Myers is a married man. This is nothing recent, though. The Austin Powers star wed girlfriend Kelly Tisdale on the sly more than five months ago, Page Six reports.
Why so quiet? Because the comedian, 47, and the NYC tea shop owner met while he was still married. He split with Robin Ruzan soon after. Ruzan’s mother, Linda, inspired Myers’ SNL character, Coffee Talk host Linda Richman.
Good song material
Taylor Swift isn’t afraid to get her heart broken yet again. UsMagazine.com reports that fresh off her split with Jake Gyllenhaal, the country cutie, 21, is sidling up next to Glee star Chord Overstreet. At least he’s closer to her age, at 22.
Doctors say Zsa Zsa Gabor needs to have her remaining leg amputated, but the 94-year-old actress is declining the surgery. Gabor was admitted Wednesday after blood flow to her left leg suddenly stopped. Most of Gabor’s right leg was amputated in January because of gangrene.
On Our Radar
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E