Courtney Love Twitter case
Courtney Love’s 140 character Twitter rants against a fashion designer are costing her more than $430,000, an attorney says. The singer has settled a lawsuit filed by Dawn S...
Courtney Love’s 140 character Twitter rants against a fashion designer are costing her more than $430,000, an attorney says. The singer has settled a lawsuit filed by Dawn Simorangkir, who sued the Hole frontwoman in March 2009 accusing her of making false statements about the designer and her past in a series of postings on Twitter and Myspace. The designer’s label is called Boudoir Queen, and according to her lawsuit, she first came in contact with Love in 2008.
Mike Myers is a married man. This is nothing recent, though. The Austin Powers star wed girlfriend Kelly Tisdale on the sly more than five months ago, Page Six reports.
Why so quiet? Because the comedian, 47, and the NYC tea shop owner met while he was still married. He split with Robin Ruzan soon after. Ruzan’s mother, Linda, inspired Myers’ SNL character, Coffee Talk host Linda Richman.
Good song material
Taylor Swift isn’t afraid to get her heart broken yet again. UsMagazine.com reports that fresh off her split with Jake Gyllenhaal, the country cutie, 21, is sidling up next to Glee star Chord Overstreet. At least he’s closer to her age, at 22.
Doctors say Zsa Zsa Gabor needs to have her remaining leg amputated, but the 94-year-old actress is declining the surgery. Gabor was admitted Wednesday after blood flow to her left leg suddenly stopped. Most of Gabor’s right leg was amputated in January because of gangrene.
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again