Courtney Love Twitter case
Courtney Love’s 140 character Twitter rants against a fashion designer are costing her more than $430,000, an attorney says. The singer has settled a lawsuit filed by Dawn S...
Courtney Love’s 140 character Twitter rants against a fashion designer are costing her more than $430,000, an attorney says. The singer has settled a lawsuit filed by Dawn Simorangkir, who sued the Hole frontwoman in March 2009 accusing her of making false statements about the designer and her past in a series of postings on Twitter and Myspace. The designer’s label is called Boudoir Queen, and according to her lawsuit, she first came in contact with Love in 2008.
Mike Myers is a married man. This is nothing recent, though. The Austin Powers star wed girlfriend Kelly Tisdale on the sly more than five months ago, Page Six reports.
Why so quiet? Because the comedian, 47, and the NYC tea shop owner met while he was still married. He split with Robin Ruzan soon after. Ruzan’s mother, Linda, inspired Myers’ SNL character, Coffee Talk host Linda Richman.
Good song material
Taylor Swift isn’t afraid to get her heart broken yet again. UsMagazine.com reports that fresh off her split with Jake Gyllenhaal, the country cutie, 21, is sidling up next to Glee star Chord Overstreet. At least he’s closer to her age, at 22.
Doctors say Zsa Zsa Gabor needs to have her remaining leg amputated, but the 94-year-old actress is declining the surgery. Gabor was admitted Wednesday after blood flow to her left leg suddenly stopped. Most of Gabor’s right leg was amputated in January because of gangrene.
On Our Radar
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void