Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking
Southern brunch at Loews
Attendees of Trisha Yearwood's Southern Kitchen Brunch Sunday at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel were not disappointed. If you liked her food as well as her music, the South Beach Wine & Food event was a double header. Because aside from cooking, the Food Network personality performed as well, doing about four or five songs including a cover of Linda Rondstadt's Blue Bayou. Yearwood told the crowd that organizers were looking for someone to provide musical entertainment and asked her for suggestions, and she replied, "What can't it be me?" On the appropriately artery clogging menu: bacon wrapped shrimp, chicken and waffles and eggs Benedict. The country's star hubby, fellow country star Garth Brooks, was not in attendance, but Trisha got an assist from her sister Beth Bernard.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'