Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking
Southern brunch at Loews
Attendees of Trisha Yearwood's Southern Kitchen Brunch Sunday at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel were not disappointed. If you liked her food as well as her music, the South Beach Wine & Food event was a double header. Because aside from cooking, the Food Network personality performed as well, doing about four or five songs including a cover of Linda Rondstadt's Blue Bayou. Yearwood told the crowd that organizers were looking for someone to provide musical entertainment and asked her for suggestions, and she replied, "What can't it be me?" On the appropriately artery clogging menu: bacon wrapped shrimp, chicken and waffles and eggs Benedict. The country's star hubby, fellow country star Garth Brooks, was not in attendance, but Trisha got an assist from her sister Beth Bernard.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage