Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking
Southern brunch at Loews
Attendees of Trisha Yearwood's Southern Kitchen Brunch Sunday at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel were not disappointed. If you liked her food as well as her music, the South Beach Wine & Food event was a double header. Because aside from cooking, the Food Network personality performed as well, doing about four or five songs including a cover of Linda Rondstadt's Blue Bayou. Yearwood told the crowd that organizers were looking for someone to provide musical entertainment and asked her for suggestions, and she replied, "What can't it be me?" On the appropriately artery clogging menu: bacon wrapped shrimp, chicken and waffles and eggs Benedict. The country's star hubby, fellow country star Garth Brooks, was not in attendance, but Trisha got an assist from her sister Beth Bernard.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore