Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking
Southern brunch at Loews
Attendees of Trisha Yearwood's Southern Kitchen Brunch Sunday at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel were not disappointed. If you liked her food as well as her music, the South Beach Wine & Food event was a double header. Because aside from cooking, the Food Network personality performed as well, doing about four or five songs including a cover of Linda Rondstadt's Blue Bayou. Yearwood told the crowd that organizers were looking for someone to provide musical entertainment and asked her for suggestions, and she replied, "What can't it be me?" On the appropriately artery clogging menu: bacon wrapped shrimp, chicken and waffles and eggs Benedict. The country's star hubby, fellow country star Garth Brooks, was not in attendance, but Trisha got an assist from her sister Beth Bernard.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami