Countdown to Summer of Riesling: highlights include Riesling Pizzeria pop-up at Harry's
A summer-long homage to the one of the word's most misunderstood grapes
There's the Summer of Love, the Summer of Sam, and now the Summer of Riesling, which kicks off on June 20 and extends through September 21 at various restaurants throughout the country offering at least three Riesling wines by the glass and more by the bottle. Eric Larkee, Florida Chairman and Ambassador and Wine Director of chef Michael Schwartz’s The Genuine Hospitality Group (Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink, Harry’s Pizzeria,) is the Riseling-ringleader, wrangling local restaurants to get involved. Among the special events to look forward to: Riesling Pizzeria, a pop-up dinner and gallery at Schwartz’s Harry’s Pizzeria with chef Marco Canora and Summer of Riesling Founder and "Overlord" Paul Grieco. Stay tuned.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"