Eat, Play & Save Big @ Seminole Hard Rock
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood
Eat, play and save big at Council Oak Steaks and Seafood. The restaurant at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is now offering a $35 three-course fall menu featuring lobster bisque, pan seared salmon, beef tenderloin and warm apple crumble. Alternately, order two entrees and sip a complimentary bottle of of Council Oak Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon. Both deals are available Sunday through Thursday.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami