Eat, Play & Save Big @ Seminole Hard Rock
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood
Eat, play and save big at Council Oak Steaks and Seafood. The restaurant at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is now offering a $35 three-course fall menu featuring lobster bisque, pan seared salmon, beef tenderloin and warm apple crumble. Alternately, order two entrees and sip a complimentary bottle of of Council Oak Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon. Both deals are available Sunday through Thursday.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo