Eat, Play & Save Big @ Seminole Hard Rock
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood
Eat, play and save big at Council Oak Steaks and Seafood. The restaurant at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is now offering a $35 three-course fall menu featuring lobster bisque, pan seared salmon, beef tenderloin and warm apple crumble. Alternately, order two entrees and sip a complimentary bottle of of Council Oak Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon. Both deals are available Sunday through Thursday.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida