Eat, Play & Save Big @ Seminole Hard Rock
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood
Eat, play and save big at Council Oak Steaks and Seafood. The restaurant at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is now offering a $35 three-course fall menu featuring lobster bisque, pan seared salmon, beef tenderloin and warm apple crumble. Alternately, order two entrees and sip a complimentary bottle of of Council Oak Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon. Both deals are available Sunday through Thursday.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015