Eat, Play & Save Big @ Seminole Hard Rock
Eat, play and save big at Council Oak Steaks and Seafood. The restaurant at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is now offering a $35 three-course fall menu featuring lobster bisque, pan seared salmon, beef tenderloin and warm apple crumble. Alternately, order two entrees and sip a complimentary bottle of of Council Oak Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon. Both deals are available Sunday through Thursday.
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood
1 Seminole Way, Hollywood
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again