Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show
The non-stop fashion fun takes place on March 1, 2013.
Cotton's 24-Hour Runway Show
March 1 to March 2, 2013 starting at 8 p.m.
Ocean Drive and 8th Street, Miami Beach
Seeing as the average fashion show lasts five minutes (yep, a short, five minutes), Cotton is performing a tremendous fashion feat again on March 1 with its 24-Hour Runway Show.
Hosted by Bill and Giuliana Rancic, the show will feature 1,440 looks — one per minute over 24 hours — including current American cotton trends for every part of the day and occasion in a fashion fan’s life, whether it be hitting the gym, going to work, enjoying a night out on the town or even attending a formal event. Other fashion icons slated to make special appearances at the show include actress Camilla Belle; author, fashion designer and television personality Lauren Conrad; comedian and television personality Michael Yo; and fashion journalist and television personality Louise Roe.
The show will also feature the Who’s Who of Miami, including DJ jessica who, DJ IRIE and DJ Ross One and is open to the public.
- Aruba in Style
- Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach 2014
- Express Fashion Show at The Raleigh Hotel
- New York Fashion Week reveals the fall trends to expect in Miami
- Watch the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Shows LIVE from New York on Miami.com
- American Girl Fashion Show
- Nikki Beach Presents What Women Want
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 5 Recap
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 3 Recap
- Hannah Davis is a one-model show at Salon Allure opening