Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show
The non-stop fashion fun takes place on March 1, 2013.
Cotton's 24-Hour Runway Show
March 1 to March 2, 2013 starting at 8 p.m.
Ocean Drive and 8th Street, Miami Beach
Seeing as the average fashion show lasts five minutes (yep, a short, five minutes), Cotton is performing a tremendous fashion feat again on March 1 with its 24-Hour Runway Show.
Hosted by Bill and Giuliana Rancic, the show will feature 1,440 looks — one per minute over 24 hours — including current American cotton trends for every part of the day and occasion in a fashion fan’s life, whether it be hitting the gym, going to work, enjoying a night out on the town or even attending a formal event. Other fashion icons slated to make special appearances at the show include actress Camilla Belle; author, fashion designer and television personality Lauren Conrad; comedian and television personality Michael Yo; and fashion journalist and television personality Louise Roe.
The show will also feature the Who’s Who of Miami, including DJ jessica who, DJ IRIE and DJ Ross One and is open to the public.
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Funkshion: Fashion Week Miami Beach Fall 2014
- Cotton’s 24 Hour Runway Show Returns to South Beach
- New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Top Trends
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4