A taste of Nantucket moves into Miami Beach in the shape of a laidback men's boutique.
Nestled amongst de rigueur Sunset Harbour, you’ll now find a cozy Cottage (literally). Replete with nuances from Nantucket — distressed woods, French blue hues, beach cruiser and sisal rug — Cottage Miami whisks guests to the shores of the Northeast, Malibu and Biarritz. A welcome departure from the same ol’, same ol’ design (think stark whites and minimalist lines), Cottage Miami is brimming with classic menswear wrapped in a delightfully vintage ambience.
"Cottage Miami is a new laidback men's lifestyle boutique, where men can come in and enjoy a local craft beer while checking out products ranging from clothing to grooming supplies,” Owner Ariel Burman says.
Customers will find a carefully curated selection of menswear synonymous with high-quality craftsmanship, minimalist ethos and classic style. A mix of signature American and European designers across all categories including button downs, T-shirts, jeans, chinos, sneakers, shoes, travel bags, wallets, bracelets, shorts, sweaters, men’s grooming and specialty books from brands such as APC, Band of Outsiders, Baxter of California, Michael Bastian, Mollusk, Saturdays Surf NYC, and Sunspel are up for keeps.
Burman adds, “If you’re wearing an outfit from my store, the first word that comes to mind is gentleman. My signature style can be found among the racks: structured jeans with a single cuff to show off some bright colored footwear dressed up for drinks on the beach with a sport coat or relaxed with a tie that looks and feels well-worn.”
Sounds like a cushy dream.
1784 West Avenue, Bay 5, Miami Beach
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District