A taste of Nantucket moves into Miami Beach in the shape of a laidback men's boutique.
Nestled amongst de rigueur Sunset Harbour, you’ll now find a cozy Cottage (literally). Replete with nuances from Nantucket — distressed woods, French blue hues, beach cruiser and sisal rug — Cottage Miami whisks guests to the shores of the Northeast, Malibu and Biarritz. A welcome departure from the same ol’, same ol’ design (think stark whites and minimalist lines), Cottage Miami is brimming with classic menswear wrapped in a delightfully vintage ambience.
"Cottage Miami is a new laidback men's lifestyle boutique, where men can come in and enjoy a local craft beer while checking out products ranging from clothing to grooming supplies,” Owner Ariel Burman says.
Customers will find a carefully curated selection of menswear synonymous with high-quality craftsmanship, minimalist ethos and classic style. A mix of signature American and European designers across all categories including button downs, T-shirts, jeans, chinos, sneakers, shoes, travel bags, wallets, bracelets, shorts, sweaters, men’s grooming and specialty books from brands such as APC, Band of Outsiders, Baxter of California, Michael Bastian, Mollusk, Saturdays Surf NYC, and Sunspel are up for keeps.
Burman adds, “If you’re wearing an outfit from my store, the first word that comes to mind is gentleman. My signature style can be found among the racks: structured jeans with a single cuff to show off some bright colored footwear dressed up for drinks on the beach with a sport coat or relaxed with a tie that looks and feels well-worn.”
Sounds like a cushy dream.
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley